- Guilds can be created after players reach level 10. (See “Create A Guild” section below.)
- Guilds level up to 15.
- Guilds level up due to guild member activities (PVP, PVE, etc.). (See “Guild Influence/Leveling” section below.)
- Guilds have a banner/icon next to the guild name above player’s charact
- Guild level dictates member caps for that guild. (See “Guild Levels and Member Caps” section below.)
- After leaving a guild, you have to wait 24 hours before joining another guild.
- As with all MMOs, guilds have their own guild chat.
Create A Guild
- Must be level 10+.
- Just be in a party of 3 where you are all level 10+.
- It costs 10 silver to create.
- You cannot be in a guild currently.
- You cannot have left a guild within the past 24 hours.
- You cannot have been kicked from a guild within the past 72 hours.
- You cannot reuse a guild name that’s been disbanded in the past 15 days.
- Talk with the guild NPC vendor and form your guild in each faction’s capital city.
- Honor (PVP)
- Adventure scores (PVP somehow. Dungeons?)
- Exploration scores (not sure).
Those combine to form the guild’s influence. The amount of contribution each player can provide is capped daily and resets at 4:00 AM (Korean time) daily.
Guild Levels and Member Caps
NOTE: It appears the formula is now Guild Level * 10 = cap.
Guild UI Frames
Primary Guild Information includes:
- Guild Level
- Amount of xp earned toward next Guild Level.
- Who the GM is (SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN NITO!) *shakes fists*
- Total # of Guild Members.
- Total influence earned by guild.
- Governance score.
- Guild notes are in the lower half.
Guild Roster frame shows:
- Guild member
- Member level
- Member class
- Member rank
- Member location
Guild Management window. This is the Application/Join list. You can approve applications for membership on this tab. This frame shows:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s level
- Applicant’s class
- (Not sure)
- Message from applicant
- Each guild can use up to 5 different ranks by default, though it appears you can add more positions (only GM can do this).
- I’m assuming the “Authority” button can be used by the GM to then set permissions for each of the ranks.