Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Increase of Pet/Mount Storage

• Increase of Pet/Mount Storage

New

From what I saw until now the number of pet/mount slots is limited. Having that in mind, there is so many optional taming content I would like to propose the additional item to be available for buying - Pet/Mount Available Slot Spaces.

I don't think it would be hard to implement in terms of game play I don't think it would interfere, since taming scrolls are still necessary and only being able to have 1 pet out of the bag at a time would remain the same. :huh:

I just like the idea of someone having the complete list of pets available in the game if so they wish. :thumbsup:

Edit: To clarify I meant to augment the number of pets you can tame and own.
      Trusted compeer let us meet once fate decides upon it,

Sealed by
      Blueberry

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blueberry ().

• New

Such as Saddle Bags or a Pack (like a Pack Mule carries)?
      We can all do better & work faster together!
    • New

SLiver wrote:

Such as Saddle Bags or a Pack (like a Pack Mule carries)?
      Already clarified at the top, but I meant as in to increase the number of pets and mounts you can tame and own at the same time.

Sealed by
      Blueberry
    • New

Ah gotcha! That makes sense Blueberry. (yeah, needed that Edit.) :P
      We can all do better & work faster together!
    • New

Blueberry wrote:

From what I saw until now the number of pet/mount slots is limited. Having that in mind, there is so many optional taming content I would like to propose the additional item to be available for buying - Pet/Mount Available Slot Spaces.

I don't think it would be hard to implement in terms of game play I don't think it would interfere, since taming scrolls are still necessary and only being able to have 1 pet out of the bag at a time would remain the same. :huh:

I just like the idea of someone having the complete list of pets available in the game if so they wish. :thumbsup:

Edit: To clarify I meant to augment the number of pets you can tame and own.
      Seeing as how much option there is when it comes to taming, having "all" the pets or mounts would amount to a lot of storage space needed. This doesn't even take into account upgrading them. But maybe there will be something like stables where you can manage your mounts or pets, or something similar.
    • New

QcDiablo wrote:

It is already possible to increase pet/mount storage capacity by increasing your taming level.
      It's also very effective, if I remember correclty, you can rapidly have more than 40 slots,
      Yeah, just increase your taming lvl and you'll have more slots free. :)
    • New

QcDiablo wrote:

It is already possible to increase pet/mount storage capacity by increasing your taming level.
      It's also very effective, if I remember correclty, you can rapidly have more than 40 slots,
      I didn't know this. Thanks for sharing! How hard is it to increase taming level?
    • New

Pentrep wrote:

I didn't know this. Thanks for sharing! How hard is it to increase taming level?
      It's been a long time since I played Bless, but I think the first level requires 135 EXP, and each pet/mount tamed gives you ~10 XP.

However, each next level requires you 10x EXP, so the first 2 levels can be done relatively fast, but the later ones are really long to grind.

(I'm going to check out on Bless JP and I'll come back with a more precise answer)

EDIT - Bad news, on the JP server, the first level of Taming requires 1460 EXP and each succesful tame gives 5 EXP.
      Now I remember better... Taming scrolls are easily craftable and once you get a few hundreds of them, leveling up goes faster.
      I don't wanna get to level 2 of taming on JP because it would take a long time because of my low level (and gold) currently, and the Steam release is coming fast.

The post was edited 3 times, last by QcDiablo ().

• New

QcDiablo wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

It's been a long time since I played Bless, but I think the first level requires 135 EXP, and each pet/mount tamed gives you ~10 XP.
      However, each next level requires you 10x EXP, so the first 2 levels can be done relatively fast, but the later ones are really long to grind.

(I'm going to check out on Bless JP and I'll come back with a more precise answer)

EDIT - Bad news, on the JP server, the first level of Taming requires 1460 EXP and each succesful tame gives 5 EXP.
      Now I remember better... Taming scrolls are easily craftable and once you get a few hundreds of them, leveling up goes faster.
      I don't wanna get to level 2 of taming on JP because it would take a long time because of my low level (and gold) currently, and the Steam release is coming fast.
      Interesting, is the only benefit an increase in mount/pet space? Because that's really not much of a benefit if that's the case.
    • New

Pentrep wrote:

Interesting, is the only benefit an increase in mount/pet space? Because that's really not much of a benefit if that's the case.
      The taming mini-game because a little (tiny) bit easier and you get more chances to tame a companion directly at level 10 uncommon or level 10 rare. The use of taming scroll also becomes faster.

Bless changed much between KR rebuild and JP, and JP taming only gives you additionnal companion slots from what I've seen.

This is a shame since we've already had a better in KR Rebuild, I hope this gets updated again for the Steam release.

To me, it's this kind of changes that made Bless JP a bit less enjoyable to me. I think KR Rebuild had a good balance for the taming, although the number of companions one could have at higher levels were insane (200+).
    • New

QcDiablo wrote:

To me, it's this kind of changes that made Bless JP a bit less enjoyable to me. I think KR Rebuild had a good balance for the taming, although the number of companions one could have at higher levels were insane (200+).
      Isn't +200 good though? I mean, in the long term, the map and content will expand and having a lot of slots means they won't need to update the system when it comes to pet/mounts/... slots right? :thumbsup:

Sealed by
      Blueberry
    • New

Blueberry wrote:

QcDiablo wrote:

Isn't +200 good though? I mean, in the long term, the map and content will expand and having a lot of slots means they won't need to update the system when it comes to pet/mounts/... slots right? :thumbsup:
      200+ slots is useless really... I've never been able to fill my 40 slots I had at the start. There's no need to collection companions in Bless.
      You also forgot that the grinding is insanely long (292 succesfuly tamed companions to get to level 2).

But making the taming more effective by getting companions of higher levels would be really useful/cool, firstly because it obviously takes a lesser time to grind up to epic/legendary, but secondly they give mire EXP when using as sacrifice to level up other mounts, and this method is the fastest one.

They could also make so there's a (small) chance to not consume the taming scroll.
      Or the companions tamed could have more potential upgrades...
      Or the taming mini-game could be easier or require less 'tries' (you need to do 3/4+ rounds of the mini-game to tame a companion).
      It could also give you more time to tame.
      Or even daily taming scrolls or weekly anima(s) (animas give a random companion)!

Anything really.
      It would be far more interesting.
    • New

QcDiablo wrote:

200+ slots is useless really... I've never been able to fill my 40 slots I had at the start. There's no need to collection companions in Bless.You also forgot that the grinding is insanely long (292 succesfuly tamed companions to get to level 2).

But making the taming more effective by getting companions of higher levels would be really useful/cool, firstly because it obviously takes a lesser time to grind up to epic/legendary, but secondly they give mire EXP when using as sacrifice to level up other mounts, and this method is the fastest one.

They could also make so there's a (small) chance to not consume the taming scroll.
      Or the companions tamed could have more potential upgrades...
      Or the taming mini-game could be easier or require less 'tries' (you need to do 3/4+ rounds of the mini-game to tame a companion).
      It could also give you more time to tame.
      Or even daily taming scrolls or weekly anima(s) (animas give a random companion)!

Anything really.
      It would be far more interesting.
      Most people will probably be minimalist when it comes to mounts or pets. Once they find a pet/mount they like they will probably stick with it. This game doesn't have achievements, so the benefit of collecting them all is negligible .
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.