Business Model

• Nito wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

How hard-to-get/expensive are taming scrolls? I intend to collect a huge amount of pets ... and is there an archive to store them in, or is that still in the works?

And thank you to all of you being patient enough to answer all these silly questions!

There are a few scrolls available. You can buy them from merchants, get them from the cash shop and as rewards for PvP (exchange PvP currency for scrolls).

About the storage - mounts are like items. Pets are stored elsewhere - I think, not sure if I'm remembering that right

The pets, mounts, and minions are all stored in the same type of section in the UI. They do not take up space in your personal inventory.

tamberleigh wrote:

How hard-to-get/expensive are taming scrolls? I intend to collect a huge amount of pets ... and is there an archive to store them in, or is that still in the works?And thank you to all of you being patient enough to answer all these silly questions!

I purchased and used one of every quality of taming scroll and I did not notice any difference at all in success rate. Even the very best scrolls failed 2-3x in a row before succeeding, and I got lucky when taming with the lowest quality scroll and tamed on the first attempt. It's RNG.

It could be that higher level mobs and/or champion taming will be where the best quality scrolls are most helpful, but any quality can work from my 400+ mob taming.
    • Er, yes, Rehd. I know. That's what I was commenting on. :) Sorry if my post was unclear.

And quick edit: Thank you for the information, Organic. I'm a mount horder, so ... I foresee a giant inventory of mounts and all my money going to scrolls, haha.
    Peria Chronicles