Bless will unveil Open Beta Schedule on January 15th

• Bless will unveil Open Beta Schedule on January 15th

Neowiz Games is planning to hold a BLESS Open Beta Explanation Session on January 15th at COEX in Korea. At the Open Beta Explanation Session, Neowiz Games will unveil the open beta schedule, various game information, BLESS' core value and update direction in the future.

Scheduled to enter open beta in the first half of 2016, BLESS features customization system, targeting/non-targeting option, 2 opposite factions and RXR contents. In addition, 45 level contents including two new classes-assassin and mage (Note: or warlock and mystic???), and collection and manufacture system will be unveiled.

source: 2p.com/40064403_1/BLESS-will-U…-15th-by-Natalie-Kuhn.htm
    • So.... the real OB is not until June in the latest??? sad...
      and i'm assuming they do actually mean the mage and assassin considering all the other points made in the statement were already revealed to be in the closed beta
    • Puremystic wrote:

So.... the real OB is not until June in the latest??? sad...
      and i'm assuming they do actually mean the mage and assassin considering all the other points made in the statement were already revealed to be in the closed beta

They said the OBT will be earlier next year, they wouldn't say that if the OBT would happen around June next year. There's a big "coming soon' on their website, they wouldn't put this message if the OBT would happen at the middle/end of the next year. The OBT will start on 27 January, I will confirm that information (again) at the beginning of the next month. Be patient guys, we will be able to play at the end of January. ;)

*OBT for Koreans only but they can make us a surprise and announce something new (western publisher maybe) in their conference...
    • Let me say some theorically dates they have in mind (based on the things the guy who reply to me said)...

27th January Kr OB and Release
      12th March EU/NA/WW OB and Release

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bryan Fury ().

• Pigsticker wrote:

If that March 12 date for NA is legit, that would be awesome!!
      Remember, they are theorical dates, they can change and be another day of the month, the month later or earlier... i'm not the prophet, i just build up some toughts based on what they answer to me on the messages..

• I find it extremely surprising AND uplifting that they seem to be so responsive to inquiries about an NA/EU release. I haven't seen that often; even if I do the answers are usually worded very vague such as "We are looking into it, nothing concrete yet".

The fact that they are answering you and Sym makes me very hopeful. However, if the dates are that close I'm concerned about the lack of an office NA/EU website, advertising, and translated information. Makes me think that the NA/EU release would be better suited for Q2 or Q3. Then again, I'm not a marketing expert. :P
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Let me say some theorically dates they have in mind (based on the things the guy who reply to me said)...

don't get me wrong - as much as I'd like to play Bless in its fullest (even if I have to say I lost a bit of interest the last couple of days) this schedule is way too optimistic.

If the KR OB is 27th January and let's say a minimum of 7 days OB (which will probably longer) would result in OB end on February the 3rd. With let's say one week preparation for commercial service (character name reservation, pre-character creation, etc.) we would have the 10th February. There is no way any korean dev&publisher can and will transition to a Closed Beta in March.

I mean technically they could pull this off. But that would mean they are already preparing a western client with at least a very rough translation, customized services (custom client with login and start up on the client and not on the webiste as it is standard in korea) and at least leased hardware in order to get a server running. Or they already have a western publisher contracted and want to announce it on the 15th.

Also I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the missing two classes, with the missing races, etc. which will probably make their debut later on.

In my view the game made a huge leap in performance and stability (judging from the latest post bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…board/read/101/N/41702720 - thanks Sym) and in terms of incorporation feedback. However it is far from being ready for commercial service. They gave away name reservations as prices for UCC (user created content) and other things. They also promised pre-character creation before CBT 1 (I think - not sure here). So ultimately they still have a long way to go.

But don't let this get you down. The game is going it's way and that's nice if you look at the silence gap between CBT 2 and CBT 3.
    • Nito wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Let me say some theorically dates they have in mind (based on the things the guy who reply to me said)...

don't get me wrong - as much as I'd like to play Bless in its fullest (even if I have to say I lost a bit of interest the last couple of days) this schedule is way too optimistic.

If the KR OB is 27th January and let's say a minimum of 7 days OB (which will probably longer) would result in OB end on February the 3rd. With let's say one week preparation for commercial service (character name reservation, pre-character creation, etc.) we would have the 10th February. There is no way any korean dev&publisher can and will transition to a Closed Beta in March.

I mean technically they could pull this off. But that would mean they are already preparing a western client with at least a very rough translation, customized services (custom client with login and start up on the client and not on the webiste as it is standard in korea) and at least leased hardware in order to get a server running. Or they already have a western publisher contracted and want to announce it on the 15th.

Also I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the missing two classes, with the missing races, etc. which will probably make their debut later on.

In my view the game made a huge leap in performance and stability (judging from the latest post bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…board/read/101/N/41702720 - thanks Sym) and in terms of incorporation feedback. However it is far from being ready for commercial service. They gave away name reservations as prices for UCC (user created content) and other things. They also promised pre-character creation before CBT 1 (I think - not sure here). So ultimately they still have a long way to go.

But don't let this get you down. The game is going it's way and that's nice if you look at the silence gap between CBT 2 and CBT 3.

They still have some things to fix, but they made a HUGE progress from CBT3 to FGT2, I think they can do a good job until the end of January (some of them will not stop even for new year celebration). My contact said that they are making a lot of overtime on the last days, and they will continue to do, because the OBT is still schedule to January 27. But I dont think we will see a Beta in the west before Q3 on the next year, probably at the end of the next year... On the other hand, they are running against the time and unless they are already working in the US/EUR translations, we still have to wait a little longer...

• Hmm hi guys ^^

I'm really excited about
      but I agree Nito :) : I still feel a little sadly that is not yet ready to release the game
      ;( only not official and empty words developers messenger facebook

to be patient waiting,, the media during periods of silence:/:/:/

but yes I agree Symeria fighting system characters, motion, animation, optimization has improved a lot FGT2^^

thanks loot information Dear Symeria <3

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • I'm tired to wait! My Wife's Tablet is asking for a truce, i'm killing it with mobile games! He's starting to hate me! Stop me from killing the tablet, let me play this goddamn Bless!

• Since this is a speculation-discussion, i`d like to state my point of view.
      • First off, i do believe the OBT will start on 27 January (just like Symeria said), since the Open Beta Schedule discussion was already set on January 15th. There is a good chance it will be just like that.
      • Secondly, Nito, i honestly believe that they already have EU/NA offers from plenty of western publishers, ever since they published their English trailer (i believe that to be the moment when Pmang said : "This is what we offer, Great West, show us what you got !") For example, there is Aeria Games, they're already publishing two of their other games (A.V.A. and S4 League).
      Also, Neviana, they might already have everything they need for an NA/EU advertising and translations, etc (there is no way for us to know).
      If this second FGT, was their last and the information regarding the OBT starting on 27th is true, and if what Symeria said regarding they working overtime (during winter holidays) is also true, i think they`re working really hard to pull off a timeline.
      There is no way for us to know more until further notice, all we can do is wait.
      Hopefully they will share with us good news on the 15th.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ms Pipsqueek ().

• 12th March is way too early. Basicly nobody in NA or EU knows about this game. Games like Black Desert have been hyped for years before they eventually came to us. They need to pull off a big advertisment campaign or I'm afraid the game will fail.
    • sEEEEb wrote:

12th March is way too early. Basicly nobody in NA or EU knows about this game. Games like Black Desert have been hyped for years before they eventually came to us. They need to pull off a big advertisment campaign or I'm afraid the game will fail.
      Nobody? lol? Where do you live? There are billion of people AND old gamers like me that are awaiting this goddamn game and can't wait for it to come..

Bless is ALREADY well known...

• Bryan Fury wrote:

sEEEEb wrote:

12th March is way too early. Basicly nobody in NA or EU knows about this game. Games like Black Desert have been hyped for years before they eventually came to us. They need to pull off a big advertisment campaign or I'm afraid the game will fail.
      Nobody? lol? Where do you live? There are billion of people AND old gamers like me that are awaiting this goddamn game and can't wait for it to come..

Bless is ALREADY well known...

Indeed, i'm "new" to the forums, but am waiting for this game for a really long time and as me a lot of my friends and guildmates from other games still waiting... so i hope that March will be the mark! :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • Remember that Neowiz received 20 billions KRW in 2014 from 2 korean venture capitals for the development and launch, so it's highly possible that they will use some of the money for the translation

mmoculture.com/2014/06/bless-s…multi-million-investment/
    Peria Chronicles