How soon in 1stQ 2016?

• How soon in 1stQ 2016?

So, it`s been confirmed :

1. Blade & Soul will officially launch in North America and Europe on January 19, 2016, publisher NCsoft West has announced."
      http://www.mmofront.com/blade-and-soul-release-date-announced.html

2. Black Desert , also "Black Desert Online will launch in Europe and North America in early 2016 and an alpha test is expected to begin soon."
      http://www.mmofront.com/black-desert-online-business-model-announced.html

3. My question is, if all these nice games will launch before Bless,do you guys think there will be still an enough player base for it when it does launch?
      So far, Bless was confirmed on the 1st Q of 2016 to be released, but that could be way past even April 2016.

• Bless will only launch in Korea in 2016. Probably Chinese will have a 2016 launch if they really want it but I doubt it.

Till Bless sees NA/EU it will 2017 and later if they ever consider porting it over to US/EU. With that being said there is plenty of time for Black Desert and BnS to lose their hype for other games to take over said hype. Hoever with Crowfall and Camelot Unchained, Chronicles of Elyira, Star Citizen, etc. being there I'm not sure how and if Bless is going to be a hit or not.

Ultimately everything depends on the Korean Version and what they are going to do with it. And since they aren't remotely finished with their product I also doubt Q1/2016 will be even possible. I mean very late Q1/2016 and early Q2 would be possible too.
    • Nito wrote:

Bless will only launch in Korea in 2016. Probably Chinese will have a 2016 launch if they really want it but I doubt it.

Till Bless sees NA/EU it will 2017 and later if they ever consider porting it over to US/EU. With that being said there is plenty of time for Black Desert and BnS to lose their hype for other games to take over said hype. Hoever with Crowfall and Camelot Unchained, Chronicles of Elyira, Star Citizen, etc. being there I'm not sure how and if Bless is going to be a hit or not.

Ultimately everything depends on the Korean Version and what they are going to do with it. And since they aren't remotely finished with their product I also doubt Q1/2016 will be even possible. I mean very late Q1/2016 and early Q2 would be possible too.

Your reply makes me sad. I really want to play Bless after winter`s over @_@

• Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Nito wrote:

Bless will only launch in Korea in 2016. Probably Chinese will have a 2016 launch if they really want it but I doubt it.

Better bursting the bubble while it is small ^^

Well there is always the possibility to play the Korean Version. We already have people working/have knowledge on how to get an English patch done. So ultimately you could play ^^ just not on the US/EU servers.

Also since Bless didn't have any IP restrictions or anything it is pretty save and not really hard to get into the Korean Version. Especially when the game is released.
    • Nito wrote:

Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Nito wrote:

Better bursting the bubble while it is small ^^

Well there is always the possibility to play the Korean Version. We already have people working/have knowledge on how to get an English patch done. So ultimately you could play ^^ just not on the US/EU servers.

Also since Bless didn't have any IP restrictions or anything it is pretty save and not really hard to get into the Korean Version. Especially when the game is released.

Thanks, for sure that`s the option that will remain on hand and used if they don`t go overseas for us.

• Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

newgameway.com/product.php?gid=99
      O.o soo all final cbt account be able to participate -> FGT?

O.o

I think that`s possible, that the CBT players might have already a saved up spot , between those 500 for 2nd FGT or besides those 500 ppl.

hi ^^
      hmmm It would be good to know for sure that all the CBT players involved in FGT :)
      if anyone knows please let me know

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • BLESS is a completely different game than Blade & Soul. I don't see them competing much at all against each other given B&S has zero endgame, will launch with old content (US/EU not seeing latest patches or highest level caps), and there's no trinity at all. B&S is really competing more with Devilian, despite having a "larger world". By the time BLESS launches, it will be several months (at least) after B&S goes live, so players will be looking to move on.

Now that we know BLESS content at level 30+ is basically all open world PVP, it's pretty easy to see that BLESS will directly compete in some regards with Black Desert. However, BD isn't known for its dungeons, crafting, and has none of the collections mechanics that BLESS has. If folks are hardcore PVPers, Black Desert will probably win them over. If they like their PVP mixed with PVE, crafting, gathering, collecting, minion missions, etc., then BLESS has far more to do.

I honestly think BLESS' biggest competitor will be WOW's Legion expansion as it's probably due out about the same time (Q3/4 2016). As all previous WOW expansions have proven, millions of folks go back to WOW for a few months to check out the expansion, then look for something else to do.
    • Blade & Soul is too much dependant on RNG, it won't last, trust me... and the golden era of WoW is ended because after Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard lost millions of subscribers (see link below)

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/20…ix-months-but-thats-okay/

WoW has not a real end-game like Bless, apart the usual raids, battlegrounds and so on..
    • vegax87 wrote:

Blade & Soul is too much dependant on RNG, it won't last, trust me... and the golden era of WoW is ended because after Warlords of Draenor, Blizzard lost millions of subscribers (see link below)

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/20…ix-months-but-thats-okay/

WoW has not a real end-game like Bless, apart the usual raids, battlegrounds and so on..

I guess it depends on what you consider "end game". I think that comes down to two questions:

1. What can you continue to do once you've reached max level?
      2. What can you do only after reaching max level?

Outside of PVE raiding, WOW has the same stuff as BLESS, though in slightly different packaging. I don't see BLESS having an advantage over WOW, especially not if folks are more interested in PVE simply because no instanced raids exist in BLESS.

The only specific thing BLESS brings to the table after reaching level 50 is the Royal Quest mechanic, and we still aren't exactly sure what that will look like or if players will actually enjoy how it's implemented. BLESS will not do that well in the US/EU if it's open world PVP from level 30+. They'll need a way to turn off that flag (for longer than a 10-minute debuff in the cash shop) or introduce different ruleset servers to really work here.
    • simply because no instanced raids exist in BLESS.

Are you sure about that ? didnt they say they are inventing raids for up to at least 40 people ? :o

Edit: i actually looked it up for you:

[url='http://bless-source.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19-Frequently-Asked-Questions/']Frequently Asked Questions
      [/url]

in point 7) It says there are epic raids "they cannot wait to tell us about" so there isnt any footage (probably)
      in point 10) he says raiding will be for at least up to 40 people :)

So i hope for awesome PVE content too ^__^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sogari ().

• Sogari wrote:

simply because no instanced raids exist in BLESS.

Are you sure about that ? didnt they say they are inventing raids for up to at least 40 people ? :o

Edit: i actually looked it up for you:

[url='http://bless-source.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19-Frequently-Asked-Questions/']Frequently Asked Questions
      [/url]

in point 7) It says there are epic raids "they cannot wait to tell us about" so there isnt any footage (probably)
      in point 10) he says raiding will be for at least up to 40 people :)

So i hope for awesome PVE content too ^__^

You realize I'm the one who wrote those posts nearly three years ago, right? :) They've given us basically nothing legitimate to demonstrate there will be endgame PVE "raiding" in the past three years.

Look at how dungeons are designed in the game thus far. There are very, very few dungeons (8 total for levels 13-45), and it appears four of those are for specific factions only. It is extremely unlikely, given the massive push in-game for open world and instanced PVP (even added more instanced PVP in FGTs), that they are going to have PVE raiding in the traditional sense with a long line of bosses, an attunement, etc. as is the case for actual raids in other MMOs that offer that.

We obviously have seen no level 50 content yet, so it is possible that endgame PVE raiding may eventually make it into the game. I'm just not holding my breath anymore. As an FYI - their guide did have content areas that were not completed yet (e.g. cash shop, standby, and others), but there was no listing for raiding.

bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3#board/read/101/N/41669058

The above link, at the very bottom, mentions raiding. This is not "raiding" as everyone is hoping for. This is a single, large boss in an open world PVP/RVR area. "Players of both sides will attack the monster." This is similar to how zone bosses work in ArcheAge.

One drill again showcase content "field raid". Given the time and place of the giant boss monsters it is appeared, Players of both sides will attack the monster will go to the region.

Because of the top compensation to the final capture a player camps around the monster, Monster attack, as well as the user checks the enemy camp will also be a very important factor.

Drilling and field arena raid content is not the finished version will showcase in this FGT, Will present its final form duly completed an open point.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Organic ().

• The game has been in development a long time, and it was / is on the verge of release. I find the lack of information on endgame content rather disturbing, especially as the leveling seems pretty fast. Lets just hope they had enough people inhouse/alpha to test the RvR and end game stuff, because if not then the game is going to run out of things to do really quickly.
    Peria Chronicles