'Indefinitely' Delayed

• 'Indefinitely' Delayed

Has anyone seen this piece of information already? -_-

"Bless Online Has Been 'Indefinitely' Delayed ... The development team is now concentrating on improving 9 major game elements, including server tech, user interface, character customization, the quest system, and combat movement and dungeon difficulty..."

news.mmosite.com/content/2015-…ndefinitely_delayed.shtml

• Hi all^^
      little misinformation :)
      I talked to a few developers neowiz in facebook.
      And the official response has also been reported to spring 2016 OBT

Hello:)

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • Tauriel wrote:

Hi all^^

Yes, this one, there is a lot of misunderstunding around this info..

I want to add that i spoke with them also, and they replyed to me that the release has been postponed to Q1-2016 but not on Korea, they was speaking about the Worldwide release, so we should expect to see the Korean Release at the end of the year...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

Hi all^^

I want to add that i spoke with them also, and they replyed to me that the release has been postponed to Q1-2016 but not on Korea, they was speaking about the Worldwide release, so we should expect to see the Korean Release at the end of the year...

Korean release at the end of this year or 2016?
    • sEEEEb wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

Hi all^^

Korean release at the end of this year or 2016?

Well, the last time I spoke to my source (one of the level artists), he told me that the OBT has been delayed to mid January ... I don't think they will do a worldwide release... that would be great but I don't think thats going to happen, since the localization of the game include more than simply physical structure (servers, etc). In my oppinion, they will launch the game in Korea, see how it's gonna be and then study the business model to the western market. On the other hand, they don't have much time, since the game already have 5 or 6 years of development. We will play Bless on USA/EUR on the next year, my only concern is how the fatigue system is going to be implemented on the west. I don't mind to wait as long as they bring a good model of business and... if they do it right, I'm sure we will have one of the best MMO's ever created.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Symeria ().

• Nope, he said clearly that the WW/EU/USA release is going to happen on Q1-2016 and the Korean release at the end of 2015.

I asked directly about the releases, it wasn't a generic reply to a generic question...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • It seems to early - I really cannot see why people will play Bless from what was seen. Yes it was a little different fun for a bit, yes the mounts were cool, maybe the PvP will be good - though we have not seen it / or any of the endgame. I really like the idea of the game, but it's just not there at the moment and I cannot see what a few months will have really changed.
    • Every game tries to innovate and bring as much new content into a game as possible. To be honest, this kind of "meta" has driven me bored from the newer MMORPGs. All I want is an old-school-like game with beautiful graphics and an endgame content that keeps me playing, and as it looks like, Bless Online has exactly what I'm looking for.

People should really get of this innovation-hype-train that this genre is in since the last few years and just appreciate what we have :p
    • Hi guys Can someone let accurate information? development team are close to the question of changing information....: /
      Now you can OBT Korea 2015 December , or 2016 january ?

• DaveTheMedic wrote:

Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Sorry for the thread hijacking but...

Just wanted to mention... holy crap I recoginze your avatar from Valkyrie crusade! Three cheers for Juliet!

...is is sad I registered just to post this?

Hey, yeah. I like that game, keep playing it on my tablet . Add me up :D "ac2b4"

Bryan Fury wrote:

Nope, he said clearly that the WW/EU/USA release is going to happen on Q1-2016 and the Korean release at the end of 2015.

I asked directly about the releases, it wasn't a generic reply to a generic question...

This is really nice info, thanks!

sEEEEb wrote:

Every game tries to innovate and bring as much new content into a game as possible. To be honest, this kind of "meta" has driven me bored from the newer MMORPGs. All I want is an old-school-like game with beautiful graphics and an endgame content that keeps me playing, and as it looks like, Bless Online has exactly what I'm looking for.

People should really get of this innovation-hype-train that this genre is in since the last few years and just appreciate what we have :p

I totally agree with you. I played A LOT of Aion. And i miss that game. Its kinda dead now. I`ve tried other similar games, like Rift, Gw2, Tera and so on, but they aren`t even getting close to that experience. I like the oldies with good graphics and i like Bless a lot. Will be playing it. Let`s make a Bless Source guild when the game comes out xD

• We look forward to your appearance
      I hope we get more pictures and information 2.FGT
      I hope that there will be "media silence"
      First FGT than 1 year ago

Peria Chronicles