After 2nd FGT, what`s next?

After 2nd FGT, what`s next?

Like in the title of the thread. After this second FGT that will happen during December 2015. What`s next?
      More testing? Release? Possible delays? I know it all depends how the FGT will go, but in the best situation of events, what will be next?

They said that after the FGT they aim for another Beta (possible Open Beta) and then for a release within Q1/2016. However personally I doubt they will really complete the game (from what I've seen in the last Beta) in this amount of time.

Nito wrote:

They said that after the FGT they aim for another Beta (possible Open Beta) and then for a release within Q1/2016. However personally I doubt they will really complete the game (from what I've seen in the last Beta) in this amount of time.

you missed me nito <3 ^^
      I would like that Neowiz could self-publish on Steam and release the language files on GitHub to be translated by the community like IMCGames did for Tree of Savior: github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation

This would speed up the international release and avoid greedy publishers that could ruin the game ^^

vegax87 wrote:

I would like that Neowiz could self-publish on Steam and release the language files on GitHub to be translated by the community like IMCGames did for Tree of Savior: github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation

This would speed up the international release and avoid greedy publishers that could ruin the game ^^

Neowiz Pmag unencrypted language files Bless : I edited notepad^^
      and Final CBT was an English patch :P
      :* <3
      I know, but Google Translation is not perfect, if you use Google translator it's better to translate Korean > Japanese > English instead of Korean > English directly because it contains grammatical errors

vegax87 wrote:

I know, but Google Translation is not perfect, if you use Google translator it's better to translate Korean > Japanese > English instead of Korean > English directly because it contains grammatical errors

aha okay :$ i understand :P
      :$