Korean Final Closed Beta Test (Info Inside)

The Google translation version says:
      1. Obedience've been to almost all the monsters on the field iteotneundeyo look tame in vehicles.
      2. Now, according to the results of Obedience, in addition to the vehicles it will be able to tame the 'pet' or 'servants'.
      3. For example, if a rabbit is attributed to the character Obedience can get a 'pet' to a variety of help,
      4. if you can wait a Obedience goblins 'servants' to perform other missions rather than in person.
      5. You can tame a total of over 800 vehicles and pets in this test,
      6. Bless all the rides and pet animals that exist in the world, Minions can see through both together in one place, they 'travel companion'.
      7. In addition, the vehicle's higher levels and grades, can grow into a pet minions.
      8. Now, while the quilted Bless continents gathered around travel companion and try to feel the fun out of growing together.

What this says to me is 800+ monsters can be tamed. Taming them, or making them obedient, allows them to become a mount. After they are with you for a while and grow, they can become a pet/minion. Some pets at least can perform some functions on your behalf when you're not there. Those pets become your travel companion.

Now, we do know from earlier articles that mounts will have special traits. Also, we can see the taming process right here.

Organic wrote:

The Google translation version says:
      1. Obedience've been to almost all the monsters on the field iteotneundeyo look tame in vehicles.
      2. Now, according to the results of Obedience, in addition to the vehicles it will be able to tame the 'pet' or 'servants'.
      3. For example, if a rabbit is attributed to the character Obedience can get a 'pet' to a variety of help,
      4. if you can wait a Obedience goblins 'servants' to perform other missions rather than in person.
      5. You can tame a total of over 800 vehicles and pets in this test,
      6. Bless all the rides and pet animals that exist in the world, Minions can see through both together in one place, they 'travel companion'.
      7. In addition, the vehicle's higher levels and grades, can grow into a pet minions.
      8. Now, while the quilted Bless continents gathered around travel companion and try to feel the fun out of growing together.

What this says to me is 800+ monsters can be tamed. Taming them, or making them obedient, allows them to become a mount. After they are with you for a while and grow, they can become a pet/minion. Some pets at least can perform some functions on your behalf when you're not there. Those pets become your travel companion.

Now, we do know from earlier articles that mounts will have special traits. Also, we can see the taming process right here.

Thank you for accurate information Organic ^^

Tauriel wrote:

news How to apply for beta tester:
      bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=1#board/read/1/N/41590298/228/1

Added to original post under "How to Apply".

Basically you need a Bell Pepper (Pmang?) membership. You can be registered for the possibility of being chosen without entering a cell number, but there is no guarantee you'll be chosen. Sounds like a lottery, as to be expected from a closed beta.

▣ Final Blessing testers recruitment tests

- Application Period: 2015.09.01 (Tue) ~ 2015.09.14 (wol)

- Recruitment target: at least 18 years old bell member
      - How to apply
      1) Bless final test tester recruitment page access (PC website and mobile both are possible)
      2) the center of the page [Final Tester Application clicking
      3) Bell Pepper members - Completed application after logging!
      4) Non-Members bell - complete application to enter the mobile phone number! (However, your mobile phone requires authentication)

Easy for those who apply by phone number
      Will be sent to the winning city, entered the "beta key, you can participate in the final test cell number.
      After winning a game in order to progress bell login haohni necessary
      Bell peppers membership, non-membership you also please wait for the final test Bless ^, ^

- Download and pre-release testers: 2015.09.15 (hwa)

- Final testing process: 2015.09.17 (Thu) ~ 2015.09.25 (geum)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Organic” ().

Little update:

The staff of Bless Neowiz suggests that you should use the internet explorer to access the game as well as downloading and starting the game.

Chrome will not be supported as Chrome doesn't support NPAPI plugins anymore and Bless relies on that.

So in order to play Bless use the Internet Explorer

Post:[bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=1#board/read/1/N/41591825]

Translation:

Good morning.
      Value of opening the new generation MMORPG, The Blessing.

September 1 Chrome (Chrome) 45 version has been updated.

In Chrome 45 or later as no longer supports NPAPI
      Game Bell Pepper service is not available.

Bundeulkkeseo you are using the Chrome browser
      Hasigetjiman inconvenience via Internet Explorer (Internet Explorer)
      So Please use the bell service.

In Chrome 45 or later via the bell service is improved
      Deurimyeo ask you to wait just a little preparation to allow items with smooth,
      Please pleased to note that the inconvenience that.

Thank you.

A guide on how to access/download/play is already in the making.
      I wish I could bribe people in Korea to get me into this beta test ... but I have so little. I keep eating all the cookies.

But really, thanks for the continuing updates, guys! Without you we'd still be in the dark. Keep it coming!

Organic wrote:

Thanks, Nito.

We confirmed yesterday that Firefox also works. It asks you into install a plugin and logging in works fine after that.

thanks, I'll get that cover within the guide.
      I just saw those on the BLESS facebook, lol. Some very noice pictures indeed.

Also idk, Mage might just steal me from mystic and warlock. The more I see, the more i'm liking it. XD