BLESS Timeline

• BLESS Timeline

Hi,

I have searched around, but not found, one thread containing all relevant Bless timeline info:
      • Beta date(s):
      • Asia release date:
      • US release date:
      • EU release date:
      • etc.
      I am aware many of those are still unknown, but it would be nice to have the one thread, which gets regularly updated. Could be also part of the FAQ?
      • Beta date(s): -
      • Asia release date: -
      • US release date: 2014
      • EU release date: 2014
      • Worldwide : 2014

The information is revealed by gamepressure.com.
        Other sources : mmocast.com say that and i quote : "According to a Korean press release and Lee Ki-Won from Neowiz said that the released date is still scheduled for 2014, but the date for the first CBT was again changed - ... - an estimated date for the first quarter of 2014 - ... - Perhaps we will get new details from November 14, when the Korean gaming exhibition starts. "
      ​ Other sources : from bless-source.com : "The first Closed Beta for Bless has been finally announced. In the last finance report from Neowiz, the company is preparing for the first Closed Beta Test in the first quarter of 2014. The game will also go live in the same year for the korean market. For now, there are no information about the Publisher for the west, but we are sure that the first Beta for Bless should start in 2014 as well for the western market. "
      • Await Bless, for it will be flashing on our screens this year <3 !
      • CBT is the abbreviation of "Close Beta Test" , but once that is done the game goes into the OBT which is the abbreviation of "Open Beta Test". Once the OBT is done, the game is opened officially. So , hang on in there guys!
      youtube.com/watch?v=0GfYMEfMLnA

Post was edited 4 times, last by Ms Pipsqueek ().

• feww days ago i posted in the chat room (forum) that gampressure never lies and says that Bless is going to be released in 2014 worldwide and NA. all the games in that page where released in the date that there says. the las day i went to korea they said me that the game will be relased these year but no more information about waht day and moth so i guessed that the first cbt was done in february. so the next one will be neer like april, or may not further than june. then the third will be before august and an open beta will be in august or september so the game maybe will be relased between finals of september and finals of november. but one thing i know for sure that the game wont be released in 2015 like black desert
    • 0one thing more guys, i want to announce that some afternoons and nights ill be playin in live streaming throught my twitch channel so if you are bored or something watch me playing elder scrolls this sunday if you dont have it, lol, black gold online alpha test, tera and in 4 of april the beta test of wildstar. please supcribe to my channel tell to your friends and i will be able to do promotions and cool events like prices and more. this prizes will be pc's tablets, headfones (good ones) lol skins and characters, and even more surprizes. only supscribe and watch and also tell to your friends.
    • ligthninglegend wrote:

feww days ago i posted in the chat room (forum) that gampressure never lies and says that Bless is going to be released in 2014 worldwide and NA. all the games in that page where released in the date that there says. the las day i went to korea they said me that the game will be relased these year but no more information about waht day and moth so i guessed that the first cbt was done in february. so the next one will be neer like april, or may not further than june. then the third will be before august and an open beta will be in august or september so the game maybe will be relased between finals of september and finals of november. but one thing i know for sure that the game wont be released in 2015 like black desert

Yes, i agree. It won`t be released later than 2014, but ligthninglegend make sure to post information like that in a thread where everyone can see it. I personally don`t read much the chat room, but the threads and what people say in those threads. The chat room is for more randoms topics at the moment. Information as important as this, definitely needs to be in a thread . And i for one, posted here, because it is a post regarding the topic.
      In conclusion, thank you for the information you bring up for everyone . Keep us posted (>^-^)> !!

• Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

• Beta date(s): -
      • Asia release date: -
      • US release date: 2014
      • EU release date: 2014
      • Worldwide : 2014

The information is revealed by gamepressure.com.
        Other sources : mmocast.com say that and i quote : "According to a Korean press release and Lee Ki-Won from Neowiz said that the released date is still scheduled for 2014, but the date for the first CBT was again changed - ... - an estimated date for the first quarter of 2014 - ... - Perhaps we will get new details from November 14, when the Korean gaming exhibition starts. "
      ​ Other sources : from bless-source.com : "The first Closed Beta for Bless has been finally announced. In the last finance report from Neowiz, the company is preparing for the first Closed Beta Test in the first quarter of 2014. The game will also go live in the same year for the korean market. For now, there are no information about the Publisher for the west, but we are sure that the first Beta for Bless should start in 2014 as well for the western market. "
      • Await Bless, for it will be flashing on our screens this year <3 !
      • CBT is the abbreviation of "Close Beta Test" , but once that is done the game goes into the OBT which is the abbreviation of "Open Beta Test". Once the OBT is done, the game is opened officially. So , hang on in there guys!
      youtube.com/watch?v=0GfYMEfMLnA

Cool! :)
      Let's hope we really will get it in 2014!
    • I love when games add in seasonal content: costumes, mounts, bosses, activities ... but since it's mostly a Korean game, I don't know how much they'd end up doing. If it were a US developer you know we'd have a holiday every week! (So many things to make us buy, all so we'd have a costume for every holiday, lol.)
    • I can't help it but to laugh at this thread. It's pretty old indeed like 4 to 5 months. However I don't know who lied to you all 4-5 months ago about Bless being released this year, and the funny part was someone being so serious and saying that gamepressure never lies, like if it knows more than neowiz and epicgames .-.

When bless pmang posted on the YouTube the media showcase video i commented on it (erased the YT account) and said that "it would be nice if it had subs so we could be able understand what they are saying"...and a Korean guy answered me this "you don't need it, because you will have your own media showcase and bless will go first through 3 phases CBT this year, be released in Korea next year and for you guys probably end of 2015 or beginning/mid 2016."
      Until now he wasn't wrong =\ and it seems that black desert will come out first...this is why I laugh at this thread and a certain post, lol.

Bless will come to EU/NA but it will be released first in Korea obviously but until now there's only a few publishers that tried and weren't successful, and others that are just waiting to see the final product of bless because it's still in development. I believe that neowiz is just waiting for a worthy publisher.