Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

UPDATE

• vVe wrote:

Another update!! bless.pmang.com/?mKey=2&sKey=3…ead/101/N/41576283/51/101

Translation

Good morning blessed ones the 3rd CBT will air soon.

Based on your comments and your input up to this point now, we improved Bless and we would like to tell you what we developed.

WASD and QWES movement controll were confusing!

There were several comments that controlling your movement via WASD and QWES was confusing in combination with non-target and classic-targeting (tab -> target). The movement controll is now adjusted to each class.We also give you the chance to select your prefered controll style at the character creation window. If you decide that you want to change the style or overhaul your shortcut keys completely, you can easily do it via the ingame options. We also provide various presets for you which you can adjust later on.

Targeting modes:

Targeting is classified in two modes: non-target mode and classic mode.
      Classic modes means generic targeting mode and refers to a single destination specified by your selection via left mouse button.
      Non-target mode depends on your field of view or your aiming and the target is chosen automatically as seen in the following scence (development status)

After the last test there was a lot of improvement regrading targeting and target your desired destination.I addition we changed the conversion of the basic skills from the 2nd CBT.

Currently we planed to have a system which modifies the conversion between the basic skills but the attack pattern and speed remains the same. The difference is that with the system enabled there is no need to press the the shortcut key for Skill XYZ repeatedly, it will execute the following combo skills automatically. You can disable is system in the options.

We also want to add the option to move your character with your mouse.

Siege System

In the 2nd CBT there was just a temporary version of the siege system as well as the score system.
      The 3rd CBT will feature a fair score system by calculating the score and points earned better and also create a balance between melee types and support types.

In addtion the winners of the Siege of Strasbourg will receive additional individual rewards depending on their impact.

Because of the high respawn times and often long distances some defenders had trouble to hold their positions. We relocated the respawn points to ensure a fair and balanced fight.

We also adjusted the peace zones which are local areas within conflict zones where players can rest with guard’s. We also adjusted the conflict zones where PvP is possible with the other faction, depening on the conditions. (Probably like ArcheAge)

We also added a visual effect to highlight the npc if you finished your quest or if you select a quest in your quest log. You now should easily find your NPC.It also recognizes your desired map format.

With that we also improved the minimap in various ways. For example a hybrid fullsize semi-transparent map.

We added a automated sorting for your inventory as well as dividing items into stacks with a shortcut. We will also introduced mobile storages but this will be a later feature. We want to thank all of our testers for their support and hope you will continue to support us.

We hope to see you soon in the 3rd CBT with your swords ready.

very fast translation....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nito ().

• Since no one reads the subreddit lol (a very sad 72 readers!), I'm reposting what I posted there.

I'm really curious how these combat changes are going to turn out. I prefer action combat but this hybrid thing they're doing could be fun if done well. I like the limited skillset, focus on movement and dodging, and ability to have a non targeting mode for every class. However I've seen this "non targeting but really tab target" thing done in other games badly (Skyforge it's really bad, I very very briefly tried Yulgang 2 one day and that too was awful).

They really need to make it more of a lock on effect (individual lock on per skill for easy target switching) so we're not hitting the wrong target, or make skills not require a target so we can just aim and hit one or several (i.e. don't give me a ranged single target fireball that requires a target, instead either let me lock on just this one skill and hit a person, or let me aim at them and it hits all targets nearby in a tiny AoE). For healing skills especially I'm concerned about the target switching issue. This is where a lock on per skill would be useful although dps need that as well in order to focus properly when mobs/people/they are moving (i.e. TERA), so we can switch between targets quickly and be able to take advantage of the non targeting mode, without worrying about healing the wrong target because people are moving and the game is forcing auto targets tab target style based on where I'm aiming.

If done wrong the non-targeting mode can be very clunky so they need to do this right, otherwise people will just latch on to the fact that they have bad combat and never get over it to enjoy the rest of the game. This is honestly where a few minor changes in the control scheme for non-targeting mode and minor changes in how skills work can make a huge difference for the game's success and fun factor.

Anyway as someone who enjoyed Aion this game definitely has possibilities. Here's hoping they don't screw it up! :)
    • Ganon wrote:

Still no release date...

Hello

Unfortunately there is no release date OBT and no release date 3.CBT :(
      But perhaps OBT is expected to Dec 2015 or first quarter 2016.

Neowiz now we hope to accelerate the developement work

I still think that Neowiz not only make promises, abide by its promises Bless online OBT already this year everyone will be available

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • Leiloni wrote:

Since no one reads the subreddit lol (a very sad 72 readers!), I'm reposting what I posted there.

I'm really curious how these combat changes are going to turn out. I prefer action combat but this hybrid thing they're doing could be fun if done well. I like the limited skillset, focus on movement and dodging, and ability to have a non targeting mode for every class. However I've seen this "non targeting but really tab target" thing done in other games badly (Skyforge it's really bad, I very very briefly tried Yulgang 2 one day and that too was awful).

They really need to make it more of a lock on effect (individual lock on per skill for easy target switching) so we're not hitting the wrong target, or make skills not require a target so we can just aim and hit one or several (i.e. don't give me a ranged single target fireball that requires a target, instead either let me lock on just this one skill and hit a person, or let me aim at them and it hits all targets nearby in a tiny AoE). For healing skills especially I'm concerned about the target switching issue. This is where a lock on per skill would be useful although dps need that as well in order to focus properly when mobs/people/they are moving (i.e. TERA), so we can switch between targets quickly and be able to take advantage of the non targeting mode, without worrying about healing the wrong target because people are moving and the game is forcing auto targets tab target style based on where I'm aiming.

If done wrong the non-targeting mode can be very clunky so they need to do this right, otherwise people will just latch on to the fact that they have bad combat and never get over it to enjoy the rest of the game. This is honestly where a few minor changes in the control scheme for non-targeting mode and minor changes in how skills work can make a huge difference for the game's success and fun factor.

Anyway as someone who enjoyed Aion this game definitely has possibilities. Here's hoping they don't screw it up! :)

Here's what the tutorial says about combat targeting. Apparently cross-hairs will also select the target, so single target attacks will be specifically hitting the intended target and cone/AOE attacks will hit anything around that target.

Bless all of the classes can be played by selecting the mode of one of the classic target and non-target.

Targeting mode is available when selecting a new character creation, the player can be changed at any time via the preferences depending on the style of combat.

Classic targeted

Classic is targeted directly by specifying a single target refers to the battle. If you use the Classic mode, you can attack by targeting select a destination by clicking the left mouse button.

Non-targeted

Through sight (Ames), located on the on-screen by selecting hostile targets refers to the battlenon-targeted mode appears this Ames instead of the center of the screen cursor, automatically selects the target around Ames. Activate the mouse cursor To or the key.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.