Playing Bless?

Playing Bless?

I usually use newgameway, but they are out of stock on Bless Online. They do however have a pmang buy, but I am unsure that this will give you the ability to play Bless Online (it states that any 'available' games on pmang are playable). I am registered to Bless Online but it wont let me download it, I get a series of questions, windows and other things that I cannot read of course lol. Any help in getting in this game?
      First of all - I'm not really sure if it is allowed to post about korean game accounts (sell/buying) but in general, yes a pmang account is enough.

You will get to play when the game finally releases with a standard pmang account. However the game is not released yet. We are currently in the testing and development phase. The last closed beta (2nd closed beta) was around november/december 2014. A new closed beta should appear sooner or later as some sources stated they want to test in summer.

Also the chinese version will begin testing this year (according to some sources) but all in all we don't know what the current status of Bless is.

Regarding your problems with the windows and such - a) when you want to play a game from pmang I think you have to link "Bless" as a game to your account or b) you have to verify your account again because Bless is still in the beta or c) just random error messages or notifications. I mean I can log into my bless account but I still get the "you cannot download the client" - error despite I was a beta tester.

For the moment I think you cannot download Bless anymore since the download mirrors are offline. Or at least they were when I tried to redownload it back in April.

When the next closed beta is on their way, newgameway will sell the accounts again and as already said, once the game is released you will be able to play with a pmang account.

Till that point we have to wait.