Is there no news about Bless?

• Seriously??

Neowiz got to be kidding, half of the west game community is looking for a new MMORPG to play and they are investing more resources on Aika?

Bless is heading to the 3rd CBT, they should be spreading game screenshots and videos all around the world!

Let's make a petition lol.
    • Can't remember the exact name. I remember the original name was "Project Blacksheep". But they announced the official name a while ago and it started with an A or something.

Anyways, Bless still has hype in Korea. On that top 12 radar for most expected

• Symeria wrote:

Sorrow wrote:

I'd sign that... I'm craving for a new MMORPG! CRAVING I TELL YOU! What's their e-mail adress? Q.Q

Me too Sorrow... Bless is my only hope, since I don't like Black Desert classes, world and the fact that the game has no healer.

even though i don't personally play healer classes, I have to say that people are used to having healers, and for those who like playing healers that kinda sucks... I totally agree with you... i was super hyped for BDO, but now that i've seen the videos... i mean, don't get me wrong, the game is beautiful and all, but i dont think it's for me, Bless looks way more promising... BDO hype: 20/100 Bless hype: 200/100

I hope we can play together when (if Q.Q) it launches around here...
    • Sorrow wrote:

Symeria wrote:

Sorrow wrote:

I'd sign that... I'm craving for a new MMORPG! CRAVING I TELL YOU! What's their e-mail adress? Q.Q

Me too Sorrow... Bless is my only hope, since I don't like Black Desert classes, world and the fact that the game has no healer.

even though i don't personally play healer classes, I have to say that people are used to having healers, and for those who like playing healers that kinda sucks... I totally agree with you... i was super hyped for BDO, but now that i've seen the videos... i mean, don't get me wrong, the game is beautiful and all, but i dont think it's for me, Bless looks way more promising... BDO hype: 20/100 Bless hype: 200/100

I hope we can play together when (if Q.Q) it launches around here...

Same here.. BD looks really nice, with unique features but it's not for me either. Well, I really think Bless is going to be launched in the west, the question is WHEN. Jacob Han (Bless director) told in an interview that he made the game thinking in the west and when I exchanged some messages with Song Min Gyu (the art director), the only thing he told me (for obvious reasons) was: "you will love Bless". This also makes me believe and wait for the game to be released here on the west, I'm crossing my fingers.

And yes. we're going to play together! :D
    • I have a few questions:
      1. Are classes Race locked? (if yes that would be a bummer)
      2. Once you make a character from a faction, you cannot create a second character from opposite faction?
      3. Is this game recomendable for those who mostly love pve and not much pvp?
      4. Does this game have housing like ArcheAge?
      5. Does end game also include doing lot's of dungeon crawling (which I don't mind)?

I am very concerned especially about my first 2 questions. I am not a fan of Race locked classes, that would really ruin this game for me before even playing it :(
      Also, I would really love to play a Siren, Lupus and Pantera,, but if I cannot create a second character duo to faction lock, that would really suck.

Sigh, why all that restrictions, it is really sad ;(

Currently I am playing ArcheAge, and I am kind of bored of the game already. The UE/NA publisher keeps screwing their playerbase and they are very greedy which is a huge turn off for me. Also the game has not much end game content. Both pvp and pve are broken, it doesn't help that classes are not balanced and dungeons are not melee friendly :/

So I am looking forward to Bless Online, it looks fantastic, but as stated above, I am very concerned about the first 2 questions.
      Having Race/Class restrictions is a huge turn off for me while I fell in love with this game after watching some video's.
      I don't want to give up on this game. I really hope if it really is rectricted that they will take away the faction lock and classes being locked on Races.
      <3 Bunnies Forever <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bunny ().