I have a few questions about this game.

I have a few questions about this game.

As the title says, I have a few questions about this game:

1. Are classes Race locked? (if yes that would be a bummer)
      2. Once you make a character from a faction, you cannot create a second character from opposite faction?
      3. Is this game recomendable for those who mostly love pve and not much pvp?
      4. Does this game have housing like ArcheAge?
      5. Does end game also include doing lot's of dungeon crawling (which I don't mind)?

I am very concerned especially about my first 2 questions. I am not a fan of Race locked classes, that would really ruin this game for me before even playing it.

Also, I would really love to play a Siren, Lupus and Pantera,, but if I cannot create a second character due to faction lock, that would really suck.

Sigh, why all that restrictions, it is really sad

Currently I am playing ArcheAge, and I am kind of bored of the game already. The UE/NA publisher keeps screwing their playerbase and they are very greedy which is a huge turn off for me. Also the game has not much end game content. Both pvp and pve are broken, it doesn't help that classes are not balanced and dungeons are not melee friendly.

So I am looking forward to Bless Online, it looks fantastic, but as stated above, I am very concerned about the first 2 questions.
      Having Race/Class restrictions is a huge turn off for me while I fell in love with this game after watching some video's.

I don't want to give up on this game. I really hope if it really is rectricted that they will take away the faction lock and classes being locked on Races.
      <3 Bunnies Forever <3

I'll answer as best I can.

1 - No. All races, thus far, seem to be able to play all classes. No race or gender lock.

2 - I don't think anyone knows, yet. I hope not, but ... sorry, can't say for certain.

3 - From what I've seen so far it looks like there's going to be both a fairly substantial PVE and PVP element. Since I haven't played it myself, and have only seen the YouTube videos everyone else has, I can't say for certain. However, given the current MMO market, I'd guess there will be a fair amount of PVP with guild v. guild and faction v. faction. But they also have dungeons (which are my favorite parts of MMOs). So, a little something for everyone?

4 - Can't answer that one. I don't know if it's been addressed, yet, but I've seen no sign of it in the videos I've watched.

5 - There's footage of a dungeon run as well as several individual dungeons - though those might be more tutorial than actual dungeons. But, if there's one dungeon there's bound to be more.

If there is a faction lock ... just make two accounts. One for each side. (It's what I'll end up doing, I imagine, since I kind of want to play one of everything.)

tamberleigh wrote:

I'll answer as best I can.

1 - No. All races, thus far, seem to be able to play all classes. No race or gender lock.

2 - I don't think anyone knows, yet. I hope not, but ... sorry, can't say for certain.

3 - From what I've seen so far it looks like there's going to be both a fairly substantial PVE and PVP element. Since I haven't played it myself, and have only seen the YouTube videos everyone else has, I can't say for certain. However, given the current MMO market, I'd guess there will be a fair amount of PVP with guild v. guild and faction v. faction. But they also have dungeons (which are my favorite parts of MMOs). So, a little something for everyone?

4 - Can't answer that one. I don't know if it's been addressed, yet, but I've seen no sign of it in the videos I've watched.

5 - There's footage of a dungeon run as well as several individual dungeons - though those might be more tutorial than actual dungeons. But, if there's one dungeon there's bound to be more.

If there is a faction lock ... just make two accounts. One for each side. (It's what I'll end up doing, I imagine, since I kind of want to play one of everything.)

Hey Tamberleigh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer all of my questions, I appreciate it a lot ;)

I read somewhere that classes are Race locked, but the article was well over a year old so it might have been changed in meanwhile.
      However, if it really did change then I am very happy about it because I am still not sure which Race to pick first but I am sure that I want to make my first character a mage :P

Having 2 accounts is a good idea but if this game comes with subscription, I am not sure whether I'll be able to afford to pay 2 accounts every month.
      We will see I guess.

My only fear is that this game might not come to EU and NA (since we didn't have any news in a long time).
      That would be really sad...

Thank you once again for the answers mate :D
      <3 Bunnies Forever <3

on the cbt 2 there was a class&race lock on specific classes. And we have yet to see the other 4 classes.

about a faction lock - if I can remember it properly there was a faction lock.

I think it features a good amount of PvE content but I think the major aspect is PvP/Sieges/etc. But don't quote me for that. I just got the impression that they focus it on that.

About dungeon crawling and such - I think I read somewhere on bless pmang that there will be a normal item grind like Aion had.

About housing. As Tamber said - there is no word about housing yet.

On the contrary I think that the game still has a lot of room for new ideas, implementations and so on. And yeah CBT 3 should be around summer so.... we'll see how and things work in the last (? - not confirmed) Beta Test