Korean Accounts

Korean Accounts

EUREKA!!! I just found something interesting, how to get accounts and play with corean accounts, the only think is that we have to pay a little of mony like 5 dollars minimum. looking arround i spent all my morning to show you how to addquire a korean accoiunt of any game is in beta test or recently released in korea. just have a look. now is outstock but when beta tests ate ready will come out be fast and buy someone also there are more games like icarus and black desert! and even more. guys seriusly i fount the solution to our problem. newgameway.com/product.php?gid=99

JUSTEXPLORE AND BUY, THEY ARE VERY CHEEP I JUST BOUGHT FROM ICARUS AN BLACK DESERT, and when open beta relases for bless i will buy a BLESS ACCOUNT. forguet mobils and their codes. yupiiii!!!
      they are not avaliable now but i have talked to the admin of the website and he is a french that lives in corea! at lest we have a friend in korea! he told me that sells lots of accounts that you can buy for a while and the keep them for a while more when the payments rules finishes. i will really get one account from there when the next cbt releases. he said that will have more . so be patien and keep an eye on that website there are more games like black desert that just today i have taken the last beta test.
      ok guys, i have met recently a french that lives in corea and he has a website were sells korean accounts of all many games, like archeage, Icarus, Black Desert, and lots more, actually of bless its in OUTSTOCK but when a new beta test comes will have more. they're not expensive, and i talked to the french and we arrived to a pact: In two weeks im going to Corea again to visit the game developer and also to visit that french guy that sells accounts. so he will be able to get for us many accounts as he can. so those who want an account from corea of bless already with the code included in it just say "I WANT ONE NOW!" AND I'LL SAY TO HIM THE NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS TO GET. then if all is good i will be able to work with him and make real your dreams. cool right? lets get started then say something if you want one from the next open cbt
      i just get one pmang account of corea, and now i'm able to play and download with that account freely at any pmang game included bless online when the open beta releases. with the phone code included that says that you are suposely of corea. XD im a genius wahahahaha! just get one and be happy this is the new link

newgameway.com/product.php?gid=26

you have there more games of course and only for a cheep price. you're welcome guys!

ligthninglegend wrote:

i just get one pmang account of corea, and now i'm able to play and download with that account freely at any pmang game included bless online when the open beta releases. with the phone code included that says that you are suposely of corea. XD im a genius wahahahaha! just get one and be happy this is the new link

newgameway.com/product.php?gid=26

you have there more games of course and only for a cheep price. you're welcome guys!

Bought blade and soul from here lol
      "To Protect my friends and family, its an honour."
      just one thing... if you go to the website of aspenatch gaming there it says how to play and and do an account of blade and soul and downloading the game client without paying anything, you have already throwed the money... ||

here it is... if i were you i would buy a pmang account its better, cheeper and you can play all corean games from there. good luck Animox

bns.aspenachgaming.com/game-installation.html
      for download client you need first identify your account.Find a forum in your country related to Korea, and there ask someone who lives there just to confirm you account with his Korean phone, but then you'll need a key for the beta itself. So it's silly to spend money on account of this site who had posted the lighting, if you no have the beta key.
      lets see, any corean will help you, included my corean friends dont want to give me that code to download the client so i found that website, that website if you buy a coreran account you dont need a phone, because that account is from a french that does accounts and he lives in corea, he has a phone, and every account we buy to him is verified already with the phone code.

now if he has send you the account, it says specificly in the website that pmang accounts are for released games relacionated with pmang, with that account you will be able to play any game of pmang just released, and also open beta tests, not closed ones. for enter in a closed beta you need a specific invitation of the developers of the game.

so this account is for other games of pmang and also for the open beta of bless that is neerly here. also when the game will release in korea, that will be released in korea first of course you will be able to download the whole game in korean and play until the release of the game in EU and NA. you understand now?
      Thumbs up for your first sentence, Der ... thumbs down for the second. Not all of us are fluent English speakers, and not all of us write the same way. A forum is not an essay so many people write them with greater informality.

While I might, like you, prefer people to use paragraphs, grammar, and proper spelling ... it's not exactly nice to either point fingers, or insult someone.

I'm not interested in paying for a beta even of a pay to play game like ESO. After all, most of them wipe characters when they move to open beta, or whatever they call it.