Discord server for our community (Outdated)

Discord server for our community (Outdated)

This is invite to our newly Discord server :
    [Link Removed. Not Supported Anymore]

If someone needs to download it first and register:
    https://discordapp.com

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Bryan Fury” ().

I think this would best be suited in the "News & Announcements".

I definitely support this. Having a more "real-time" based communication for all of us would definitely help us all in obtaining information we find out about the game! And just a good way to meet people!
    I invited a public stats-bot (called Carbon) in our Discord server and from now on you can see public stats here:

Servers list: carbonitex.net/discord/servers

Bless-Source: carbonitex.net/discord/server?s=139298573387825152

NOTE: If you see 0 online, just wait a few seconds...

Post was edited 9 times, last by “vegax87” ().

That server dissapeared because Nireyes ran with the money a few months ago and didn't log back...

You can find many of the people that was in that channel on Drk's channel now, you can join here: discord.gg/0oBhGt66FlOJhhQF
    We are working on a new discord server. This one is not anymore supported since it's expired. Just stay tuned, we are working on it!

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    I prefer discord too nowadays.

Voice service is decent enough and app provides more functions on top of that, the chat function itself its just supperior to teamspeak's, many people writte their things and people answer in real time or later when they can, and they didn't even need to be connected at the time to see the text. It fills the purpose of remote community chat/mini forum while at the same time provides voice service.

It's also available without installation or in mobile easily. You can also upload small size images or files and use it as file transfer service without the need of 3rd party sites/tools.

It's just more handy imo, on top of being free.
    Closing this so it won't appear on new threads anymore after it gets off of it, thereby confusing all the fewer people.
    Bryan - Since the "OBT Voice Server" thing that we can't change permanently links to this old/bad thread, just change the links in the OP with the new ones once it's made., adding a note saying "Bryan Fury has changed the links to the update/new one since Nireyes25 is no longer with this site" or the like.

Also make a new sticky thread for it both here in News and Announcements and/or in Beta Discussion, leaving it open for discussion if needed.

Zazaaji wrote:

Closing this so it won't appear on new threads anymore after it gets off of it, thereby confusing all the fewer people.
    Bryan - Since the "OBT Voice Server" thing that we can't change permanently links to this old/bad thread, just change the links in the OP with the new ones once it's made., adding a note saying "Bryan Fury has changed the links to the update/new one since Nireyes25 is no longer with this site" or the like.

Also make a new sticky thread for it both here in News and Announcements and/or in Beta Discussion, leaving it open for discussion if needed.
    Once all is to a good point to be launched, i'll make the topic... for now.... stay tuned guys and girlssss

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |