Questions to Ligthninglegend about BLESS before going to Korea

Questions to Ligthninglegend about BLESS before going to Korea

hey guys, the next week in hollidays i will travel again to korea ask more questions about Bless, If you have some questions to do after looking the post i made two weeks ago of my last travel please make new questions, ask anything and say what would you like to know for new about the game.

Every question is valid, don't be shy, just ask.
    When will mascu be available? At launch or in a later release?

Will there be a lover's/couple system?

Will there be a pvp server, or a mega server?

Any information on the loot system would be nice. Will it be need/greed?

Party dynamics: Will exp be shared equally?

Will there be racial crafting?

Will there be guild towns and/or player housing?

Pair mounts/group mounts?

How available will costume items be in-game? Or are those going to be cash-shop items?

How much backpack space will there be?

Will there be book quests in various maps?

Fortification and repair for armor and weapons, will they need items? If so, will those be cash-shop items or in-game options?

Any information on crafting would be great!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head ... I'll see if I can think of a few more. Thanks again for doing all this, lightning.
    Q1: Will there be new information regarding the other classes before the actual release of the game? Other classes : Mage, Assassin, Mystic, Warlock.
    Q2: Ask the developers if for sure the game will be free to play.
    Q3: Any kind of information regarding the elite skills of each race. Transformation for Lupus and Pantera, etc.What`s for Aqua Elf and the rest?
    Q4: In what state/progress the game is at this time? The developers personal opinion on the situation of the game. Any other thoughts regarding the outcome of the game?
    Q5: Guild missions? Any information about that.
    Q6: What`s the situation regarding the servers. Will there be 1 massive server or separated ones, Asia, US, EU ?Have they figured it out?
    Q7: Since we have discussed the Mystic class a bit , i am curious. They will definitely be healer-type only or they have the chance to pick a different tree/build as damage/dps?
    Q8: What can we find out regarding buffs/debuffs? Is there in game stuff like : silence, sleep, fear, poison ? For i have noticed only straight damage given to the characters in game from the monsters and no debuffs of any kind.
    Q9: Is there healing potions ,to heal Altered States like : fear, poison , sleep, so on?
    Q10:Is there Guild Rushes, like in GW2, where you have to solve a puzzle with your entire guild , at the end of which you receive rewards?
    Q11:Can players use backpacks? Of any kind. For extra space or only as design, or only as design with stats. For i love wings @_@
    Q12:I saw the size of the bag for items. Is that the maximum size? Can we purchase extra inventory space? And if so, will it be via quests or cash *real money* ?
    Q13: Will we be able to craft food that give the character extra stats : Health, 10% Extra Experience from Kills, 10 Power , so on. ?
    Q14:If you look closely at the Hero Panel/Profile/Character Info -whatever it will be in Bless, i hope you all know what window i am talking about here - you see under the picture of your character some extra information, where is : Power, Stamina, Health Regen, Armor , so on. As you level up, can you put 1 point in each atribute/stats and decide how much of each trait you can add to your character -regarding the class you`re playing- ?Example :for Mage you wound want more Intelligence , for Paladin more Armor , etc. Or is that info just the informative part of your Hero Panel to see how much of each stat your character has?
    Q15: Do we have any Achievements to complete?
    Q16: All items received are character bound, or account bound or bound on equip ?
    Q17: What news do they have regarding titles?
    Q18: Will there be a Talent Tree for each Spec that a class will use * just like in Wow* ?
    Q19: What kind of weapons will each class be able to use? Example : Assassins only daggers, or daggers and swords? I am interested in the weapons for the Mages + Mystic + Warlock.
    Q20: In doing dungeons, world bosses,raids, large amounts of mobs in one place, everyone gets their own loot regarding how much they damaged/healed the tanks, etc -like in GW2- ? or it is 1 loot that will get to be on roll, and what ever you roll you either get it or not -like in Aion-.

you're welcome but I can also answer many of them.

Mascu will be available at launch.
    will be a megaserver, 3 megaservers EU, NA and Asia
    yes, will be racial crafting.
    costume equipment will be able in cash shop, those fantastic micropayments and also you will be able to loot them in events like world bosses.
    backpacks will have at first 60 unit spaces, and will be able to extend it by reaching certain levels and also buying some expansions on the cash shop, also some mision rewards will give you more space backpack.

for the character names you would be able only to use one space (two words)
    We're pretty sure it's F2P with a cash shop. But, since you mentioned item binding ..

Will there be an archive in which we can share items across our accounts? Of course, that's like Pip's question of account binding versus character binding ...

Ah, another question: Will there be an achievements system? Or a list of in-game achievements? I love those.
    Most of the questions you can answer for yourself if you look at some of the videos on YouTube, skill system,character panel ,loot type, names of characters, type of inventory, what give level up, and much more... I just wana got info for not playable classes in this CBT= assasin, mage, warlok, mystik,releace date,and are you can got some picture from hight lvl armors is be cool." will be a megaserver, 3 megaservers EU, NA and Asia" - that mean, they releace in same time in EU> NA and Korea ??

Post was edited 1 time, last by “mamarutko” ().

Some of them, yes, Mamar, but not in-depth. We know you can get loot, but I can't find any information - even in the videos - of how the loot is divided for the party, or for how exp is divided in the party. Which is why we're sending Lightning off with a giant list of questions, lol.