More about Bless

More about Bless

Ok here I go, thats what I know. first i will talk about mounts. mounts just like i said yesterday, you will not get mounts NEVER by looting them, you will get them by other ways, like taming it or buying it in the trade market, where you make exchanges with other players. There will be normal mounts like horses, boars and wolfs, comon mounts dont know what kind, uncommon mounts and rare ones. every mount will have their own abilities, and also have advantages and disadvantages depending on the territorry you get them. for example a polar or snow wolf will be able to run faster in a snowie territorry than a normal one like in a desert. Also you'll be able to fight with your mount in pvp and also pve when your mounts adquire abilities. the rare mounts you will have to find them, they leave clues arround them, those clues you need them to find out where is the animal so you can tame it. but if you fail in tame you'll die and it will go away. those mounts have special abilities. youll find flying mounts, water and hibrid. also those dragons that are for traveling in upper levels you wiull be able to used in pve like flying mounts and you'll be able to control it.

Second: clases and races. clases-all clases of characters will have their own passive abilities, depending on the race and also class you choose. stamina is a blue line in circle, you are capable of running during 20 sec, its too much xD other game you run during 8 or 10 seconds, also with that you can defend yourself in combat. every class has diferent choices. for example guardian is able to block for a while some atacks from enemy. Paladin is going to do the same as the guardian but he also is going to heal himself while blocking. Berserker i dont remember good what he said to me but i think he is going to block atacks too like tera. Assassins will be able to disapear in combat and also be invisible for a while amd make crit damage from behing but only from behind, they are working on it. he said he is going to change it maybe for smoke bomb that aplies speed movement to you and slows the enemy and his visibility. Mage will be able to make a energy shield or teleport to a neer point, thats his dodge. they are working in it too.
      the summoner or warlock will do the same as mage or change its position with a clone.

Races: panthera / lupus is a race that in upper levels in pve will be able to transform its self in an panthera, the same to lupus. the only races able to transform to attck enemies with more damege run more for a while, and have their own abilities like bites, scrathes, roars, etc in that form will be able to be a good support aplying negative bufs to enemies and positive ones to your mates. also it will be powerfull in that form in combat. able to transform in pvp for eating other players and make them screem of terror when they see you XD. the other races will have other things but noot cool transformation aperance.

crafting will be like other games, also enchanting. you all know how it works.

game realease: between september and december 2014, is not going to be released in 2015.

beta tests: beta tests will continue until finals of august. in august will be an open beta for all. 3 more beta tests. 2 closed 1 open.

other things. the bad new is that i didnt get a beta test, the developer said that come again in april.

pve and events also world bosses. pve is like other games, questing, crafting, etc. there will be many events in a day. to many of them. world bosses will be epic events, youll need at least 100 players to defeat one and many summoners and paladins for healing. are the only classes who can heal. world bosses will do massive damage. we will need guardians and bersekers to do massive damage. also mages. assassins in there are fucked xD because of light defense. if they get closer. mages will be safe if they cast from distance. after defeating a world boss youll be able to loot something if you made lot of damage and helped players to survive in case on being a summoner or support. world bosses go two by two. the loots are interesting but there wont be mounts. there will be weapon skins, and equipment skins also, (armor, helmet...) common, uncommon, rare and legendary weapons and equipment. also rare objects and resources.

world pve: said to me that first you wont be able to interact with hieron or union, only youll see your faces in pvp. in later updates you'll be able to go to the other site and dungeons and meet other people of the other races.

world pvp: pvp will be another map, a giant one like elder scolls online or guild wars 2. youll be able to make siege assault and posts assaults for gain terrain. is a map where also you can get rare recorces, make some crafting, dungeons, and pvp misions that you have to do in group or you wont be able to do them alone. also pve misions on pvp field. is you find another race that is your enemy he will be able to kill you will you are crafting, and extracting resources also if you are killing some monsters. dont stay there just run of kill him if you see someone looking and you.
      i forgot something. al races will have their own story and their own main misions, some will be the same as others but they will change depending in your decisions, race and class. there will be also secondary misions and they also depend of class, race and they are relacionated with the main story. sometimes if you dont complete one of those you can't proceed to the next ones. if you have problems with them just ask or look for help.

tresures and secrets. all the world is covered with awsome tresures and secrets if you find them youll be rich in gold and in xp. i forget saying that world bosses when they are defeated will give you massive xp. XD

one thing more guys dont forget following me every night in my twitch channel es-es.twitch.tv/ligthninglegend every month i give gifts to those who help me promotioning my channel. also making questions and if you are right you win fantastic prizes like tablets, graphic cards for pc, games, pc's macbooks, cams and more.

if the information you look for its not here, dont worry just ask to me what you wanna know and i will give the response. i forgot putting some things here so ask what you want. and thanks.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “ligthninglegend” ().

Wow, wow, wowww! Lightning, this is fantastic information, and better yet we're the first ones to have it. It's actually answered so many of my questions about BLESS, and now I'm even more excited for the game.

Pantera and Lupus get to change into a massive cat/wolf form? Definitely going to be rolling one of those, methinks...

It's also going to be interesting to see the interaction between the two factions, though I do find it disappointing that PvP is going to be isolated on a separate map as opposed to being conducted across the border. I find PvP which is integrated into the actual game map itself is much more fulfilling. >:

But the fact this game is actually going to be coming out in 2014? Is that really for English language or just Korean? Can't believe it...and I can't wait.

Thanks so much for the information - you were so lucky to get to go behind the scenes! xD

-TERA Online, Global Chat.
      too many questions, calm down please xd im also exited for the game, pvp will have a separeted map and also one location thtas in the world map. threre are going to be a few maps for it not just separeted. yes the game is coming this 2014. exacly day? i dont know, he just said me thats going to be released this year. they are making also the english version since 2013 in secret, dont say anithing please. it was a litle secret they had. if you say something out of this webpage im fucked xd. also theres gonna be in russian like black desert does. so we arent the only ones. panthera and lupust will change their form yes but in upper levels. in that form will do more damage and will have a few abilities, some of them atcks and others will be supportive bufs for you or your teammates also debufs for enemies like scaring them o debiliting them. panthera is not really a cat its like a lion or pantera. its more like a lion but i think that with time will change a little their apperence. i woul take one of each to see how they work in their territories. a lupus and panthera berseker will be my main characters. also said to me that in one location their stories become one. interesting right?
      Thanks a million for posting all this, Lightning.

I had questions, but you've managed to answer almost all of them, already, lol.

In starting areas, does each faction have it's own area? Or does each race have a different starting point? If my friends and I make an elf, human and pantera, can we party up from the beginning or do we have to wait for a communal quest?

ligthninglegend wrote:

yeah! any more questions about the game? any other doubt? plese ask dont be shy xD

mmm... mmm... where can i start... ...
      1. Level cap
      2. Locked Zone at release(ex.: Baldera, Velika Wilds etc.etc in TERA)
      3. More info about crafting and profession(Tailoring, Weaponsmithing, Fishing, Farming, Cooking, Walking around just to walk around, etc.etc.)
      4. Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.
      and so on... (*3*)
      ok thats an easy question and good one. the two pacts have their own starting area, you wont find a human in the starting area of panthera's for example. you begin with your race in an area separeted of the rest of the others. only you'll be able to party at lvl 1 with your teamates if they make the same race as you. otherwise if they make a elf or human and you make a panthera you'll have to wait until you reach lvl 5 or 6. at that lvl the main mision permits you getting the wyvern (dragon) to travel to the main city of the south. if you are from the north then from the north one. at the first levels you aren't able to travel to the other starting areas because its like a tutorial you are training to see world. once you finish that you can do everything you want.

ok ansering to your questions: 1st- each faction has its own starting area hieron north and union south.

2nd- each race has his starting point, you won't find a human in the starting area of panthera's or an aqua elf in the starting area of humans. why? because each race has its own story and its own main misions, someones are the same as other races but others are only yours. in a party if an aqua elf need help for his own mision that you can't do because you aren't an aqual elf. you can help him in combat. but you dont receive the xp of that mision because its only for him. the same as some secondary misions just like i explained in the last post.

3rd- you can party up at the beggining only if you are in the same starting area that means being all of you the same race. if you are from diferent races you'll be able to party up at lvl 5-6 because the main mision says going to the main city of the faction.
      level cap will be lvl 40-50 and will be more in future updates.

there wont be a locked zone. in future updates the map will be bigger.

about crafting it would be like other games. you see a rsource you pick it up. other players if you are not fast will pick them first and you'll have to wait until the resource respawn again few minutes. every profesion will have its things. there wont be farms, only wepaonsmithing, cooking, woodworking, fishng, enchanting and lots more.

also if you look arrond you'll be able to find hidden tresures, and puzzels to do that they give you a final cool reward in fom of xp, loot or twice, also titles.
      Hi,
      Some questions that may already have answers that I can't find.
      1-Battlegrounds like WoW, Rift, SWToR, etc.? If I understand above there is not that but wanted to confirm.
      2-Dungeons instances? Dungeon Finder if so?
      3-Gear slots. System like WoW/RIFT where you have lots of equipment slots?
      4-Add on to #3. If gear system like WOW/RIFT can you vanity them for looks? Transmog, cosmetic slots, etc.?
      5-Is there a big degree in looks of gear from lower levels to higher levels? Or are they just reskinned?
      Thanks!
      1- yeah you'll have some battlegrounds.
      2- dungeons as well lots of them. one fungeon is for lvl 10-12 and its a solo dungeon from a main mision, they have another that also have some gampleys if you look in youtube you'll find another that's for lvl 20. but theres not gonna be a dungeon finder. dungeons will be marked in the map with a signal.
      3- the gear slots will be limited first. you will be able to upgrade them while getting upper levels, also the classic way is buying slots with micropayment, like all other games.
      4- the developer didn' t told me anything about add ons, but there will be just i said above you will be able to loot weapon skins and also equipment skins (costumes) serching tresures around the world, making puzzels, and defeating world bosses in public events. also there will be tincters for changing your costume/equipment color. other thinks will be added by micropayments and some offers.
      5- every gear will look diferent as the last one you where wearing. weapons also will be diferent. its all very welll done and very well detailed.

6- (this is mine) for those how doubht about it. the game is fre-to-play with some micropayments, you won't pay per month. its free

ligthninglegend wrote:

level cap will be lvl 40-50 and will be more in future updates.

there wont be a locked zone. in future updates the map will be bigger.

about crafting it would be like other games. you see a rsource you pick it up. other players if you are not fast will pick them first and you'll have to wait until the resource respawn again few minutes. every profesion will have its things. there wont be farms, only wepaonsmithing, cooking, woodworking, fishng, enchanting and lots more.

also if you look arrond you'll be able to find hidden tresures, and puzzels to do that they give you a final cool reward in fom of xp, loot or twice, also titles.

Thank you!!! Kiss! (*3*)
      it was nothing guys im just making my work. xD i will try to go there every month so we have more information moth per month while the game comes. im like you guys im obssessed with this game release, just wnna play. and enjoy it a lot. only i say this just dreamed that i was playing the game xD

ligthninglegend wrote:

6- (this is mine) for those how doubht about it. the game is fre-to-play with some micropayments, you won't pay per month. its free

The so called "micropayments" i don`t care about since you will find those in any game . But what i want to know, since i can`t understand exactly.
      Free to play as in : no need to pay for anything at all, just register and download?
      Or
      Free to play as in : you buy the game and then play as you desire since there is no monthly fee to pay . example : GW2 , you bought the game and play it like crazy, regarding the updates they add .