Korean Final Closed Beta Test (Info Inside)

Tauriel wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Looks like the mage, to me. And could it be that they're doing tiny betas? To keep ... I don't know, information from getting out? Or trying to make it seem more exclusive?

Yea that's definitely Mage. We can call it by the weapons the elf is using.

Kinda sucks for me though, i was hoping Mages weren't going to be elemental based yet again but seems they are. Looks like i'm in it for the long haul for warlock or Mystic. lol

the Mage (Ranged AOE DPS) will use the earth, lightning, fire, ice, power :) and this is good ^^

Well good is quite subjective. ;)

If anything, i'll just not touch any fire spells considering i hate the element and the color red. This is even if I decide to play Mage, but I mostly will for this upcoming test.

vVe wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Looks like the mage, to me. And could it be that they're doing tiny betas? To keep ... I don't know, information from getting out? Or trying to make it seem more exclusive?

Ranged AOE DPS earth, lightning, fire, ice,:)

;)

If anything, i'll just not touch any fire spells considering i hate the element and the color red. This is even if I decide to play Mage, but I mostly will for this upcoming test.

I adore the elements as beautiful
      Destroyers and spectacular
      :P ^^

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Kinda sucks for me though, i was hoping Mages weren't going to be elemental based yet again but seems they are. Looks like i'm in it for the long haul for warlock or Mystic. lol

I think "Mage" gets stuck with being elemental because half of the 8 classes are casters and they are all archetypes, not unique to the genre. Warlocks will have destruction and pets, Mystics have pets and damage/support/heals, and Paladins get divine/holy magic.

Remember, the devs came primary from AION and TERA, so the classes feel very much like copies from those games thus far.

Organic wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

I think "Mage" gets stuck with being elemental because half of the 8 classes are casters and they are all archetypes, not unique to the genre. Warlocks will have destruction and pets, Mystics have pets and damage/support/heals, and Paladins get divine/holy magic.

Remember, the devs came primary from AION and TERA, so the classes feel very much like copies from those games thus far.

Yes Organic
      I agree.
      I'm a bit biased in class for the Mage

Because for me this is my favorite.
      And I hope that there will be many similarities Aion
      Because I did not like Aion! :)

Organic wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Yea.

Since mages are getting traditional fire, I hope warlocks use black/dark magic instead. I'm also hoping the mystics spells are themed towards spirits etc.

vVe wrote:

Organic wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Yea.

Since mages are getting traditional fire, I hope warlocks use black/dark magic instead. I'm also hoping the mystics spells are themed towards spirits etc.

Warlock: use dark spell and scythe psychic attack, and summons minor demonic army

Aedgyth wrote:

Those dungeons look damned good-

hi ^^
      yes damned good :P This dungeons available lvl 45 :) and there is an extra hidden dungeon (lv45)
      which will require key.

Of course, the game will be all through dungeons low level ---- max level

so there will be no shortage dungeon : P

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Tauriel” ().

Tauriel wrote:

vVe wrote:

Organic wrote:

vVe wrote:

tamberleigh wrote:

Yea.

Warlock: use dark spell and scythe psychic attack, and summons minor demonic army

Yea I know. I just don't want them similar to the mages in anyway.

New

I was really surprised they have 800+ mobs you can tame. Does anyone else think that's excessive? Pet/mob taming comprises entire other games and that seems like a ton of effort for something that is usually a very small part of an MMORPG.

New

Organic wrote:

I was really surprised they have 800+ mobs you can tame. Does anyone else think that's excessive? Pet/mob taming comprises entire other games and that seems like a ton of effort for something that is usually a very small part of an MMORPG.

I think it`s nice feature. I can't wait to see it in action. I like when games have diversity.(mounts/ armor/ costumes)

New

Organic wrote:

It's never really appealed to me, I can understand that some people like that kind of thing, but yeah 800 seems excessive.

New

Aedgyth wrote:

Organic wrote:

It's never really appealed to me, I can understand that some people like that kind of thing, but yeah 800 seems excessive.

I take this is a part of the game, you can tame any mob you want. :)

New

Organic wrote:

"I was really surprised they have 800+ mobs you can tame"
      no exaggeration :)
      Icarus online It has more than 500+ mount :)

and bless included mount,minion,"mobs" .. :) So yes it is possible to over 800+ ^^

And
      This minions system sounds very interesting
      us to carry out different missions and "stuff"
      Now I remembered Minions System Rift Online .:P /but it is also possible that I badly translated interpreted into the official Korean writing/ :

"
      이제 조련 결과에 따라, 탈것 외에도 ‘애완 동물’이 나 ‘하수인’을 길들일 수 있게 됩니다.

예를 들어 토끼를 조련하면 캐릭터에게 귀속되어 다양한 도움을 주는 ‘애완 동물’을 얻을 수 있으며,
      고블린을 조련하면 본인 대신 다른 미션을 수행할 수 있는 ‘ 하수인’을 부릴 수 있습니다.
      "

bless.pmang.com/?intro=done&mK…board/read/101/N/41585985

Post was edited 6 times, last by “Tauriel” ().