Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

• Some more info

Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra.
      The Rebuild Test Server will be up "soon"

If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most Questions should be answered in upcoming Rebuild articles tho.
    • Nice screenshots I'm ready to test a lot of things on the test server, but I got one thing to notice... DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU è_é

I got some questions :
      For the EU/NA release, I guess the game will be translated in english, did they planed other language like French German etc?
      Are they gonna voice act the cutscenes ?
      Did they planed to release an API ?
      Did they planned to do some funder packs for the EU/NA (even on steam)
      Did they schedule an early acces before 2018 ?
      Aeria Games work have been kept by AG or Neowiz (and so can they use it to accelerate the EU/NA?)
      Did they need some coffee with all the stuff they need to do ? :P
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Furia wrote:

Some more info

Neowiz is working on the client optimization, especially on loading times and better performance in "mass fights" like Siege of Castra.

If you have "simple" questions i can forward them, most Questions should be answered in upcoming Rebuild articles tho.

My 2 questions:

1) Will they rework the dungeon system in a similar way to FF14 where veteran players receive special rewards when they help newbies in low-level dungeons like a "Mentor system" to prevent dead dungeons???

2) Will they add fall damage like 90% of MMORPG out there?
    • Furia wrote:

Some more info

Gonna echo others here, and wonder if there is any news on the additional races/classes. My sister and I are both excited for the Siren race(though my heart is still with the Aqua Elves) and would like to hear if they're still coming eventually, or if they're being canned.

Beyond that, there wasn't a lot for me to complain about the game to begin with(save that it's missing features I like for other games), and you addressed my concerns in you comment(load times, optimisation, etc). I never really thought the combat was all that bad to begin with, and I generally liked the skill system.
    • Zeddicus40 wrote:

Nice screenshots I'm ready to test a lot of things on the test server, but I got one thing to notice... DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU è_é

I got some questions :
      For the EU/NA release, I guess the game will be translated in english, did they planed other language like French German etc?
      Yeah, DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU! :D
    • Symeria wrote:

Zeddicus40 wrote:

Nice screenshots I'm ready to test a lot of things on the test server, but I got one thing to notice... DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU è_é

I got some questions :
      Yeah, DON'T TOUCH THE MASCU! :D
      I don't mind if it's an optional thing, but if it's a replacement then I'm against this as well. The Mascu were perfectly pleasant the way they were. I thought they were cute, and though I didn't play one, I adored seeing them run around everywhere. :)
    • -Human Mascu will be an alternative style
      -There are no info about upcoming races or classes yet

-I will collect feedback and questions and discuss them with neowiz once a month from now on and post the results on our forums. This will make things easier for both sites.

I've opened a Forum for everyone who will play on the Rebuild Test Server btw Rebuild Test Server
    • Furia wrote:

-Human Mascu will be an alternative style

-I will collect feedback and questions and discuss them with neowiz once a month from now on and post the results on our forums. This will make things easier for both sites.

I've opened a Forum for everyone who will play on the Rebuild Test Server btw Rebuild Test Server
      Thanks Furia. As always, you're a peach. :)
    • Furia wrote:

-Human Mascu will be an alternative style

Great. I don't play as Mascu but I also like to see them running around... and dying lol.
    • tamberleigh wrote:

Quick question ... how do we get onto the test server? Asking for myself and a friend who badly want to join in on the fun.
      Furia said as long as you have an existing korean account you can automatically get into the test server
      and i believe you play on the korean server, right? so you should be fine
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Kurokazu wrote:

Will the new character creator have a preset-save option? Last I was told, the game did not have the option to save your character preset, which makes it very difficult to replicate or save and go back to. Considering the creator is so in-depth, it would be nice to have that option.
      You could already do this on the Korean servers, so I imagine they wouldn't get rid of such a useful feature. It was only the Russian servers where you had a sort of make and forget thing going on.