Pinned Rebuild Project Announced

• Nayukhuut wrote:

Kurokazu wrote:

Will the new character creator have a preset-save option? Last I was told, the game did not have the option to save your character preset, which makes it very difficult to replicate or save and go back to. Considering the creator is so in-depth, it would be nice to have that option.
      You could already do this on the Korean servers, so I imagine they wouldn't get rid of such a useful feature. It was only the Russian servers where you had a sort of make and forget thing going on.
      Oh good!!
      I'm seriously a crazy artist when it comes to creating characters and I get stressed when I can't save my work. xD
      It's strange that the Russian server didn't implement that.... anyway thank you for the info =)
    • Kurokazu wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Kurokazu wrote:

Will the new character creator have a preset-save option? Last I was told, the game did not have the option to save your character preset, which makes it very difficult to replicate or save and go back to. Considering the creator is so in-depth, it would be nice to have that option.
      You could already do this on the Korean servers, so I imagine they wouldn't get rid of such a useful feature. It was only the Russian servers where you had a sort of make and forget thing going on.
      Oh good!!I'm seriously a crazy artist when it comes to creating characters and I get stressed when I can't save my work. xD
      It's strange that the Russian server didn't implement that.... anyway thank you for the info =)
      No worries. I get it. I take forever to finally make my characters, and in character creation systems like we have nowadays it really sucks when you can't save them. Especially since I'm the kind of person that is constantly making the character, logging in, seeing that that eye colour wasn't quite as I liked it, deleting the character, and remaking it. Having presets is essential for that. :)

As for the Russian version though. Ahh, there was just so much wrong with that. I have no idea what they were doing. An older version of the client, no doubt. :(
    • Hi guys, Someone know that Korean test server is the same as the new developed Japanese version? O:o

New Video improved jp version:
      Or is it completely different? :(
      I see jp new version changed UI ability(skill) hotkey, and added +1 hotkey 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 9
      so added 9. slot.
      Maybe korean test server have same 9 ability slot? i hope 9 ability slot ^^

img:

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tauriel ().

• Furia thanks for the news and updates , I just came home from holiday and first i did was enter forum and find this great news.. I hope that they'll manage and fix what's in plan but in the right time so we don't need to wait 2 more years :D

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.
    • Nocht wrote:

Hey guys, I made a video on my thoughts and breakdown of details on the upcoming major updates.
      I just wanted to share it and say thank you to @Furia and @Symeria for sharing info and to everyone on this forum for keeping the Bless hype alive!

Here it is. I hope you guys like it. :D

And thank you as well for being one of our best voices online. :)
    • Hello players of bless.I am a player from Russian servers and I'd like to follow along with You for news of this game.I beg you not to ban, problems with English :) Have a question about the future release of the game in Europe and the restart in Russia. There is information on this? I will be very grateful for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience(I hope I have not violated the rules of the forum
    • Terasbetoni wrote:

Hello players of bless.I am a player from Russian servers and I'd like to follow along with You for news of this game.I beg you not to ban, problems with English :) Have a question about the future release of the game in Europe and the restart in Russia. There is information on this? I will be very grateful for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience(I hope I have not violated the rules of the forum
      There are no news for the russion version but i guess they are waiting for the Rebuld Version. Neowiz itself will publish Bless in the west, but i wouldnt expect a release this year unless they release the Rebuild Client as Early Access on Steam.
    • Furia wrote:

Terasbetoni wrote:

Hello players of bless.I am a player from Russian servers and I'd like to follow along with You for news of this game.I beg you not to ban, problems with English :) Have a question about the future release of the game in Europe and the restart in Russia. There is information on this? I will be very grateful for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience(I hope I have not violated the rules of the forum
      There are no news for the russion version but i guess they are waiting for the Rebuld Version. Neowiz itself will publish Bless in the west, but i wouldnt expect a release this year unless they release the Rebuild Client as Early Access on Steam.
      Thank you very much! Our players saw a file with Russian,Japanese,Korean, and Chinese localization. In this respect there are the information You have? Thanks in advance!
    • Terasbetoni wrote:

Furia wrote:

Terasbetoni wrote:

Thank you very much! Our players saw a file with Russian,Japanese,Korean, and Chinese localization. In this respect there are the information You have? Thanks in advance!
      They are all outdated expect the japanese one. You can use them but many things will be broken.
    • Well,it's only half hype for me.

I enjoy that things are moving,and hope it will come soon to the west,but there is no plan/info for missing races atm,and i'm only interested by playing iblis.

We also have no info on localisation,and if they plan to traduce in french and others langages.
    • Furia wrote:

I beg to all my gods that Bless NA will be release (ctb at least) at the end of this year.
    • Im honestly thinking about committing the grandest senpoku cus i cant stand waiting for Bless to hit steam.. rather NA in general. Everyone ik just keeps talking to me about Bless and ill be devastated if they cancel their plans to bring it to the west lol.
      My name? is Iori Namagashi... and when im done... This World Shall Know Pain :blesspassion: :blesscry: :blessfight: