[Application] Bless companion v0.0.3.4

A huge update will come when my world of warcraft subscription will end (in 20 days). and some days of work. Don't worry :)
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Just some news, the project is not dead don't worry, i'm finishing my wow subscribtion (12 days left), after that a huge update will come.

- A bit of portuguese translation (thanks to Miz who send me these translations)
      - The skill descriptions update for the skill builder (and ALL classes)
      - Some UI tweak (I got some ideas and I'll try to improve the UI for all the application soon enough)

If you wanna help me to fix and update the application, send me translations fix, any error etc by PM on Bless-Source, PM on Discord etc. :love:

I've seen the application is used daily, that's awesome! It's a pleasure to see the tool is usefull for a lot a poeple :thumbsup:

• Hello there !

My WoW subscription is now over, i'll work on the Bless-Companion.
      The 28 with the mystic arrival on the RU server, i'll reroll, and take a lot of screenshots with the new english pack.

I'll take a lot of screenshots of dungeons informations etc. I'll try to play with my guild and the community to make my leveling and the dungeons runs as fast as possible.

Them I'll prepare the skills description update for all the classes, and add the portuguese translation (already started).

If you wanna play with me on RU with mystics etc tell me! The objective is to run all dungeons, write the skills descriptions and strategies for the companion app', and of course having fun together ! I'm French, but I speak english... almost good enough to be understood and understand everyone :)

• Inpakoh i guess, all the english community is on this one, so i will be easy to find some poeple to play with ;)

Edit : I've already added the Portuguese translation (except the boss skills / strategy) and it's working great ! I'm still working on the graphism rework (it will be long but it should be worth :p ). I'm still looking on the bug with the map (it's not an important one but i'll love to fix it asap).

Stay Tuned ! A lot of stuff are coming soon :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Hello here !

It's been a long time without any upate (I'm not gonna enter in details but I got litteraly no time to work these days).

But here we are ! I'm back and I got a lot of ideas for the tool.

I've already uploaded the v0.0.3.2 and it include the new moving world map function (send me your feedback).

I've added some skills descriptions with the new graphic update.

Stay Tuned :)

• Another small update : Added the portuguese translation (not everything is translated but the ressource map and dungeon names are translated.

• Here we are, I'm working on the UI of the skill builder, here is a sneak peak :)

• After a whole day of work, here it is !

The new UI of the skill builder, I know there is a glitch with the "back" and "screenshot" button, it will be solved in the next version.

But for now I need to sleep, i really wanted to update the application with the new UI today... I got a lot of wok left on the application but... not today :D

Don't forget to clean your cache if the update is bugged.

Enjoy :)

• With the recent announcement of a project manager for the EU I'm gonna work back on the companion in some days. I'm waiting to see the changes and what I'll need to update or rework.

Stay Tuned guys, the companion is not dead ! :)

• New

Yeah that's why I'm waiting atm, and I'll probably wait an official translation for the description to match the official descriptions and not a fan translation that can contain some mistakes :p

Peria Chronicles