Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Survey] The results are here!!

• [Survey] The results are here!!

:blessthumb:

Morning ladies and gents!

The results of our survey are here!

CHECK THE SLIDES HERE

First of all, thank you very much for your participation. We have gathered some great feedback!
      We left out some slides that were a bit more complicated to summarize like "Describe Bless in 2 sentences" but we still went through each and every comment you left us. Please know that we have also shared this preliminary feedback with our friends from Neowiz.

Also know that I removed answers from players who said they did not play the game / only watched videos during the question "Time spent on Bless OBT" as we were only interested in feedback from players actually playing the games.

I will open some threads in the near future regarding some points we would like to clarify with you.

Please use this thread to share anything you found interesting or weird in the results. You can add any comment you have to share with us.
      Keep in mind that some players might not have the same opinion as you on the game (for instance we have some feedback about dungeons being too easy while others said it was too hard) so always keep that in mind and be nice with one another, even when your opinion differs :)

To conclude this post, I am very happy to see that most of you are excited about the game and are looking forward to playing our version.

Now let's discuss everything in this thread :)

Your BLESS Team

CHECK THE SLIDES HERE
    • Bless will very likely be the last MMO i will give a chance. After playing Black Desert for a long time i lost all hopes in MMOs. I really hope that you will not fuck up the cashshop like Kakao did. Your Community work gives me some hopes that you will actually listen to us. Please don't dissapoint the MMO Community, we really suffered enough in the past years and we pretty much have nothing good to play anymore.
    • The question is how relevant is this survey at this point. Feedback from closed beta tests are much more important. You should maybe hold a long alpha tests just like Guild Wars 2 back then. Their alpha lasted for almost a year and gave selected people the chance to play the game 24/7 which gave ArenaNet enough time to gather enough feedback from community people to release a really good product.
    • I've participated in the GW2 alpha as well and i agree with you that every MMO should have as many alpha tests as possible. But remember that Aeria is not the developer of Bless. They can't just modify the game client every day since the developer sits in south korea and probably uses 95% of it's resources to work on it's own version of the game. I think the common KR MMO to West MMO process is:

• Collect feedback for a few months
      • Intern Alpha (Technical Tests etc.)
      • Intern Alpha (QA, eventually a localization check)
      • Alpha for interns, family, friends and selected community member to gather feedback
      • First closed beta with original client but english language
      • Discussion what kind of game changes are possible based on the beta/alpha feedback with the developer
      • Alpha test with first client changes
      • 2nd closed beta with first client changes
      • Discuss changes for the next closed beta again and so on...
      • Open Beta with the final client
      • Release
    • Thanks for sharing the result of the survey, the answers seems interesting, and about the dungeons, the difficulty is a good thing !!! Don't make them casual ^_^.

I'm waiting for the gamescom now to get a potential date (for a beta at least) and buy my founder pack.

See you soon in game :D
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Solar wrote:

Bless will very likely be the last MMO i will give a chance. After playing Black Desert for a long time i lost all hopes in MMOs. I really hope that you will not fuck up the cashshop like Kakao did. Your Community work gives me some hopes that you will actually listen to us. Please don't dissapoint the MMO Community, we really suffered enough in the past years and we pretty much have nothing good to play anymore.
      As a MMO player myself, I also want BLESS to be a great success. I love it so far even if I could not test everything I wanted to test yet. As I said before, I am not going anywhere so you can expect to see quite a lot of me, even if the game is not launched yet :)

Fiddu wrote:

The question is how relevant is this survey at this point. Feedback from closed beta tests are much more important. You should maybe hold a long alpha tests just like Guild Wars 2 back then. Their alpha lasted for almost a year and gave selected people the chance to play the game 24/7 which gave ArenaNet enough time to gather enough feedback from community people to release a really good product.
      It is relevant. Our version could very be the biggest one and it is therefore important that your voice is heard - the sooner the better. This is why we are starting this conversation way before any CBT/OBT for our version.

Furia wrote:

I've participated in the GW2 alpha as well and i agree with you that every MMO should have as many alpha tests as possible. But remember that Aeria is not the developer of Bless. They can't just modify the game client every day since the developer sits in south korea and probably uses 95% of it's resources to work on it's own version of the game. I think the common KR MMO to West MMO process is:

• Collect feedback for a few months
      • Intern Alpha (Technical Tests etc.)
      • Intern Alpha (QA, eventually a localization check)
      • Alpha for interns, family, friends and selected community member to gather feedback
      • First closed beta with original client but english language
      • Discussion what kind of game changes are possible based on the beta/alpha feedback with the developer
      • Alpha test with first client changes
      • 2nd closed beta with first client changes
      • Discuss changes for the next closed beta again and so on...
      • Open Beta with the final client
      • Release

We'll share the timeline as soon as it is finalized but yes, for now gathering feedback is already important.

sEEEEb wrote:

Awesome! Always good to hear from you guys! In russia the founders package grants a 3 days headstart into OBT. I guess that means that the OBT will be a soft-release, will the same happen in EU?
      Can't confirm for now as it is also linked to the timeline under discussion. So... wait and see? :)

Zeddicus40 wrote:

Thanks for sharing the result of the survey, the answers seems interesting, and about the dungeons, the difficulty is a good thing !!! Don't make them casual ^_^.

I'm waiting for the gamescom now to get a potential date (for a beta at least) and buy my founder pack.

See you soon in game :D
      Can't wait to play with you guys as well!
    • I can tell you this if you wait to long to bring this out in NA/EU then you wont get many players since the game will be outdated if you wait to long.

People want fresh titles that come out in KR and NA close to each other. If a game comes out in KR and then in NA 2 years later its not going to get alot of players due to other games coming out that now have passed it.

Please dont wait 1 or 2 years after KR goes live to bring this out or it will fail.

If Aeria is truly trying to bring back a good image from its previous titles where most of us lost respect than do things on the correct path. Dont make the game p2w and dont wait years after the KR releases there version.
      Tez
      Focus GM
      focusmmo.com
      twitch.tv/tezmmo
    • Thank you for the results of the survey! its great! I really want for Bless to be done the best! :D I feel that Bless will be so amazing! we were waiting for this a long time! :) i am sure that everything will go well! good luck AG!
    • Thanks for the result, I've been waiting for those. :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity - How much was said on the Cash Shop mechanic of opting out of PvP ("Peace Declarations" and the like)? That's a horrible way for Cash Shops to squeeze money out of PvE players in my opinion. I only ask because the slides don't seem to mention it at all.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• Tez wrote:

I can tell you this if you wait to long to bring this out in NA/EU then you wont get many players since the game will be outdated if you wait to long.
      People want fresh titles that come out in KR and NA close to each other. If a game comes out in KR and then in NA 2 years later its not going to get alot of players due to other games coming out that now have passed it.

Please dont wait 1 or 2 years after KR goes live to bring this out or it will fail.

If Aeria is truly trying to bring back a good image from its previous titles where most of us lost respect than do things on the correct path. Dont make the game p2w and dont wait years after the KR releases there version.
      Blade and Soul is still pretty popular and had huge hype on launch. And we are talking about game that got released in korea in 2012. EU/NA release was in 2016.
    • To increase the popularity, I suggest to make some official youtube videos, like the russian publisher did and involve the Twitch community with live streamings and Q&A after Gamescom
    • Tez wrote:

I can tell you this if you wait to long to bring this out in NA/EU then you wont get many players since the game will be outdated if you wait to long.

Yes and No.

Obviously, we want to bring you the game as soon as possible but we also do not want to provide you with a rushed game. Having a lot of players at the start is great. Having a lot of players staying because they enjoy the game and have enough content is even more important.

MargaretGR wrote:

Thank you for the results of the survey! its great! I really want for Bless to be done the best! :D I feel that Bless will be so amazing! we were waiting for this a long time! :) i am sure that everything will go well! good luck AG!
      Thank you!

Zazaaji wrote:

Thanks for the result, I've been waiting for those. :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity - How much was said on the Cash Shop mechanic of opting out of PvP ("Peace Declarations" and the like)? That's a horrible way for Cash Shops to squeeze money out of PvE players in my opinion. I only ask because the slides don't seem to mention it at all.
      Actually not that much in the survey itself but it could be that players simply forgot to mention it. Good that you bring it up. I know there are a lot of concerns regarding the cash shop / scare of F2P model but we are not stopped on one model yet. I'll let you know once I know more myself.

Dewulf wrote:

Tez wrote:

I can tell you this if you wait to long to bring this out in NA/EU then you wont get many players since the game will be outdated if you wait to long.People want fresh titles that come out in KR and NA close to each other. If a game comes out in KR and then in NA 2 years later its not going to get alot of players due to other games coming out that now have passed it.

Blade and Soul is still pretty popular and had huge hype on launch. And we are talking about game that got released in korea in 2012. EU/NA release was in 2016.
      As I said above, I think it is always better to release a great game later than a rushed game earlier.

vegax87 wrote:

To increase the popularity, I suggest to make some official youtube videos, like the russian publisher did and involve the Twitch community with live streamings and Q&A after Gamescom
      Of course that is definitely part of the plan. It will be done once our CBT/OBT phases are a bit closer. For now we do not have much reason to push the game since players need to play the Korean version, use a VPN, get a korean account... and such. But yes, of course we'll have some streaming going on. You need to see how handsome I am hehe

Ragnhar wrote:

Thanks for sharing the results of the survey, i'm really looking forward to NA!
      Also can't wait to play with you :)
    • I agree with that could be a good thing to get poeple involved from the KR into the NA/EU version, we'll get a good base to test things.

• Zeddicus40 wrote:

I agree with that could be a good thing to get poeple involved from the KR into the NA/EU version, we'll get a good base to test things.
      If that means i can get into it and give feedback then i'm on board!
    • Yeah, the beta / Alpha is use to this let's wait the gamescom to get more informations about anything :p

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.