[English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

• well before i installed EN patch i didnt need any vpn sofware.... why i should use it now -.- in 1st post i wroted it before all was fine just damn RU language and i played few hours already just after i installed this patch i cant do nothing whit this.... :cursing:
    • pls fix patch for OBT

run projcet revive and take error , saying I need permission !!

-->disable Firewall/Antivirus
      -->delete folder:"C:\programdata\ProjectRevive" from CBT !

run again , and.... keeps saying I need permission !!

"Could not extract patch file, run as administrator and try again or contact Nireyes25" --> run project as administrator ,
      "Could not extract patch file, run as administrator and try again or contact Nireyes25" --> run project disable user account control (UAC)

;( ;( ;( ;(
    • Alucard wrote:

well before i installed EN patch i didnt need any vpn sofware.... why i should use it now -.- in 1st post i wroted it before all was fine just damn RU language and i played few hours already just after i installed this patch i cant do nothing whit this.... :cursing:
      Like i mentioned in the first reply, they added the VPN requirement there like 6h ago.
      Ancient MMORPG player.
    • Worked like a charm!

Thank you so much for the translation, I thought it would be hard to set up so I started playing without it and it was very hard to navigate through the game without it. Luckily I tried to set it up and there was little to no work at all to be done on my end. Thankyouuuuuuuu!!!! :D
    • Alucard wrote:

well before i installed EN patch i didnt need any vpn sofware.... why i should use it now -.- in 1st post i wroted it before all was fine just damn RU language and i played few hours already just after i installed this patch i cant do nothing whit this.... :cursing:
      From what I know, earlier there's no ip block that's why no vpn needed at that time. If you follow shoutbox you know what i'm talking abt. No need to get that upset man, just get a vpn & you can play. Or just uninstall the patch then go play, still you'll need vpn regardless. Cheers!
    • d3xtral wrote:

Eurition wrote:

d3xtral wrote:

Eurition wrote:

I have installed the patch, but the launcher is still in russian.

So far I have:

1. Deleted the Project Revive folder and tried re installing the patch, but it won't fix anything, the launcher is still in russian.
      2. I have double checked that the directory where I install the patch is the right one (C:\Games101XP\install\BLESS).
      3. I don't have Firewall active and I don't use any Anti-virus.
      4. Ran both the patch and launcher as admin.
      5. Installed the patch while the launcher was closed.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Am I missing something? Or is this a problem with the patch itself.

BTW I'm running on windows 10.
      try restarting your pc, it brought different result for me, hope this help. (i use win10 too)
      Ty for the advice.Just came back from the restart and it's still in russian.

:(
      Hmmm which one is still in RU the launcher or the game? Bc the patcher doesn't translate the launcher, only the game. You need to be logged into the game to see the result.
      If it's the game that's still in RU then sorry I can't help any further :/
      Well, I reinstalled it again, restarted and it worked, but I had to do it like 3 times. Thx for your help, :)
    • For people who are getting the incorrect game folder error, this helped me:

There seems to be bug in the revive installer, it only accepts default game folder C:\Games101XP\Install\BLESS as a game folder.

So if you installed the game for example C:\BLESS, you have to manually create folders for C:\Games101XP\Install\BLESS and copy paste bless game files from the C:\BLESS to that folder. Then run the revive installer and choose this default folder C:\Games101XP\Install\BLESS, after the patching is done, copy/paste overwrite the game back to the original folder C:\BLESS.

Note that you need extra 54GB disk space for a moment.

Or simply reinstall the game to default folder :)
      Ancient MMORPG player.
    • I said it on discord but none reply so...

When i try to run your patcher there is an "Could not extract patch file, Follow the FAQ on the webiste or try again later"

After looking on FAQ i did "Try to close all your opened windows, turn off the Firewall/Antivirus and try again. Else, try to delete the following folder:"C:\programdata\ProjectRevive" and try again. Make sure the game path you've selected is correct."

Without effects, tried to restart pc etc.
    • THESmile wrote:

I said it on discord but none reply so...

When i try to run your patcher there is an "Could not extract patch file, Follow the FAQ on the webiste or try again later"

After looking on FAQ i did "Try to close all your opened windows, turn off the Firewall/Antivirus and try again. Else, try to delete the following folder:"C:\programdata\ProjectRevive" and try again. Make sure the game path you've selected is correct."

Come to Discord channel for more help
    • nireyes25 wrote:

THESmile wrote:

I said it on discord but none reply so...

Come to Discord channel for more help
      Any fix on this? o: i have the same problem
    Peria Chronicles