[English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

• For ppl who have problem with eng patch failed to work, this solution fixed it for me:
      1. Bc I couldn't restore file through patcher, I pasted back my original "localization/RU" folder I've saved before I patched the game into its original folder.
      2. Also deleted Project Revive folder in Program Data.
      3. Restart my pc.
      4. Opened the launcher & performed file check. After its done, exited the launcher, opened the patcher & patched.
      5. Patch done. Play & hello, english~ ^^

But I don't know if you miss one step it'll work the same.
    • i still have problem . i am from greece , so i use vpn to login to russian game . i download the game , all its ok . i log into the game , i play for 30 min . so , its time to change the russian words to english . i do all things correctly and i have the message "could not extract patch file,run as administrator and try again or contact Nireyes25" . i dont have antivarius , i dont have any other window open, only the 101xp.com launcher to open the game
    • I have installed the patch, but the launcher is still in russian.

So far I have:

1. Deleted the Project Revive folder and tried re installing the patch, but it won't fix anything, the launcher is still in russian.
      2. I have double checked that the directory where I install the patch is the right one (C:\Games101XP\install\BLESS).
      3. I don't have Firewall active and I don't use any Anti-virus.
      4. Ran both the patch and launcher as admin.
      5. Installed the patch while the launcher was closed.
      6. Restarted PC.

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Am I missing something? Or is this a problem with the patch itself.

BTW I'm running on windows 10.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eurition ().

• Eurition wrote:

I have installed the patch, but the launcher is still in russian.

So far I have:

1. Deleted the Project Revive folder and tried re installing the patch, but it won't fix anything, the launcher is still in russian.
      2. I have double checked that the directory where I install the patch is the right one (C:\Games101XP\install\BLESS).

Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Am I missing something? Or is this a problem with the patch itself.

try restarting your pc, it brought different result for me, hope this help. (i use win10 too)
    • d3xtral wrote:

Eurition wrote:

So far I have:

try restarting your pc, it brought different result for me, hope this help. (i use win10 too)
      Ty for the advice.

Just came back from the restart and it's still in russian.

:(
    • Eurition wrote:

d3xtral wrote:

Eurition wrote:

So far I have:

Ty for the advice.
      Just came back from the restart and it's still in russian.

:(
      Hmmm which one is still in RU the launcher or the game?
      Bc the patcher doesn't translate the launcher, only the game. You need to be logged into the game to see the result.
      If it's the game that's still in RU then sorry I can't help any further :/
    • Installed Bless RUS OBT client, can run the game well and all, but the revive cannot install the files because of "Path selected is incorrect! program will now exit"
      My bless is at C:\Bless and i ran it as admin.

The C:\Bless contains

/Binaries
      /BLgame
      /distr
      /Engine
      /Game Center 101XP
      Version.ini

So i assume it is the correct path since i choosed it.

What to do? :/
      Ancient MMORPG player.
    • i have other problem... afte rinstalll patch luncher ''said'' : in this region game is not avilible and when i try lunch game by bless exe game lunching but i cant see nothing but backgound 0 butons totally nothing after redownload patch nothing change! before i instaled EN patch i played few hours... :evil:
    • Alucard wrote:

i have other problem... afte rinstalll patch luncher ''said'' : in this region game is not avilible and when i try lunch game by bless exe game lunching but i cant see nothing but backgound 0 butons totally nothing after redownload patch nothing change! before i instaled EN patch i played few hours... :evil:
      You are supposed to run the game from launcher, you should have the icon at your desktop.
      Do not go search bless.exe with file explorer, that will end up in-game but with blank login screen, the login command comes from launcher.

And they added geo block to the RUS OBT, you now need RUS VPN to launch the game. "Игра недоступна в вашем регионе"
      Ancient MMORPG player.
    Peria Chronicles