[English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

• THESmile wrote:

I said it on discord but none reply so...

When i try to run your patcher there is an "Could not extract patch file, Follow the FAQ on the webiste or try again later"

After looking on FAQ i did "Try to close all your opened windows, turn off the Firewall/Antivirus and try again. Else, try to delete the following folder:"C:\programdata\ProjectRevive" and try again. Make sure the game path you've selected is correct."

Without effects, tried to restart pc etc.
      I have fixed LorinTerras problem by removing cookies and internet cache of Internet Explorer and Edge with the help of CCleaner.
      Worked like a charm afterwards.
      The problem is by having downloaded on the background failed files which stays there because its cached.
      removing them will solve the problem
    • Manual Patch have been added to the bottom page of the Russian download. If you don't see the download click F5 to refresh the page or delete your cookies and internet cache. Pay Attention that you will need to check alone if there are new versions of patch because you don't use the patch program that tell you which version is available.
      Project Revive's website will never get updated for you unless you refresh the page by F5 alone,
      so its possible that a new version is out but you won't even notice - Pay attention to that!
    • Hey there guys, I have a little rude thing to say and ask for.
      My economic situation ain't the best at this moment and I would like you to donate some bucks for Project Revive.
      I have worked for a long time on that project and I really try to do my best and make everyone satisfied with this project.
      If you can donate any amount you can, I will appreciate that.
      If you think I deserve it, just hit the Donate button and make my pocket breath a little bit.
      It's just a favor I ask you to do if you can, You absolutely don't have to!
      The project will continue to develop and will be available for free no matters to the Donations.
      The project is for you guys.
      Sorry for being rude and thank you for reading this message,
      Nir Hazan.
    • nireyes25 wrote:

Hey there guys, I have a little rude thing to say and ask for.
      My economic situation ain't the best at this moment and I would like you to donate some bucks for Project Revive.
      I have worked for a long time on that project and I really try to do my best and make everyone satisfied with this project.
      If you can donate any amount you can, I will appreciate that.
      If you think I deserve it, just hit the Donate button and make my pocket breath a little bit.
      It's just a favor I ask you to do if you can, You absolutely don't have to!
      The project will continue to develop and will be available for free no matters to the Donations.
      The project is for you guys.
      Sorry for being rude and thank you for reading this message,
      Nir Hazan.
      All work deserves payment ;)
      « Veni, Vidi, Vici »
    • I have faction choose now. But is in russian. Where does the patch has to work? Character creation or just in game?
      And what to do, if the game is still in russian but the patch was successful?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kahn ().

• patch not working

Hey, i can't seem to get it to work...I get that internet connection error w/e i do. I tryed to clear cache, cookies and history, rebooted, deleted the ProjectRevive folder from ProgramData folder, deleted the ProjectRevive icon from my desktop, rebooted all in different order. Tryed for like 3 hours and i get the same Error every time. The internet connection error.
    • ENGLISH PATCH FOR RUSSIAN VERSION

You just have to folow the tip here :
      projectrevive.byethost12.com/rudownload.html

And download here :
      projectrevive.byethost12.com/RU/ProjectRevive.zip

If you have an error, look at this page :
      projectrevive.byethost12.com/faq.html

If you want the KR version, look on the website, you will find it too.
      "Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Classe : Archer
      Faction : En test
      Serveurs : Пah-Ceh (Union) & Элb-Лaho (Hieron)

Guilde FR: Crusaders
    • Is anyone else having trouble staying connected once they disconnect from the VPN?

Since using the English patch, if I log on, I have the VPN on like you are supposed to, but once I am in game, I disconnect.. And then the game disconnects. I cannot play without the VPN on all the time. Is this how it should work? I read other people saying you only needed to have it on until you're in game, then you can disconnect. :/
    • Kaiserin wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble staying connected once they disconnect from the VPN?

Since using the English patch, if I log on, I have the VPN on like you are supposed to, but once I am in game, I disconnect.. And then the game disconnects. I cannot play without the VPN on all the time. Is this how it should work? I read other people saying you only needed to have it on until you're in game, then you can disconnect. :/
      You need to disconect the VPN before you'r in game.

If you disconect when you'r in game, you will be disconected.
      Disconect you'r VPN a little before the windows of you'r game appear.
      "Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Classe : Archer
      Faction : En test
      Serveurs : Пah-Ceh (Union) & Элb-Лaho (Hieron)

Guilde FR: Crusaders
    • "How do you install the patch? I can't find any instructions anywhere? I just downloaded the engpatch and have all the files where do I put them?"

you found this thread and you are not able to find any instructions..? unplug your internet cable and go buy a book or something. Internet is not for you.
    • Clicking on the link makes it look like the domain has expired. And I just found out about the OBT, Tho I understand if the people working on the project cannot have downloads link up anymore, I hope that you fix your financial issues! Cheers.
    Peria Chronicles