[English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

• That patch doesnt seem to work very well. Everything has the code written instead of the translated word. "$gamestring.." blah all that. The other patch i had was better but not good. Logged in and literally everything has code written instead of the words lol maybe it didnt load right.
    • so something is not working well for you as I can see most of the content in english :) just try to copy files to RU folder handly, that should solve the problem
      If you wish to join us please mail in game: Kahn, Windy, Crimery, Syena :)
    • Oh is that the english patch for Ru?? My post asked for English patch for Korean not Russia...thats why its not working. I asked for an english patch for Korean version not russian. Hm...the link he posted he said was for Kor version but its not working right. I know how to put the english patch files in i've done it a 100 times lol. I'm doing it right. Its not working. I had to put the old one i had before back in. No idea why those files wont work for me.
    • Ok nvm umm i closed everything and updates ccleaner and ran it and went back to try..it still didnt work i had popups and other tabs getting opened from it and i kept clicking and still no download popping up i came back to the forum and like 2-3 sec on the forum the download showed up on lower left..it was odd to say the least so idk just put the file in and now checking game.

Wish me luck
      Soulschizm :)
    • I get an error telling me to read FAQ when i wanted to disable the patch. It worked before, i came back from vacation and now the whole game wont start saying some error with the files. Can u still update the game using the english patch or do i have to redownload the whole game?
    • Ok, so for anyone who needs an english patch for the korean version, Theurgie right above me, posted a link to the best english patch i've found for the korean version. Fantastic!!! so much better then i've had. I strongly recommend it. Also, the korean version is just better then then the russian version right now. They have better updates. I wish more people played that one lol. Only problem is Item names are not translated right for me. the names are strings of code. I dont know if thats just me or if the patch just didn get that right. But I can deal with that lol everything else is good.
    Peria Chronicles