Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

• [English Patch] Project Revive - Bless Online English Patch for KR & RU version

******Message from Zazaaji*****
      ATTENTION GUEST POSTERS
      Do not try to post a message more than once if it doesn't look like it posted, as it will flood the thread with the same message over and over. Instead, after clicking submit, refresh the page to see if it posted.
      Check this Post for the latest russian english patch

December 10, 2016

Hey there guys, I have a little rude thing to say and ask for.
      My economic situation ain't the best at this moment and I would like you to donate some bucks for Project Revive.
      I have worked for a long time on that project and I really try to do my best and make everyone satisfied with this project.
      If you can donate any amount you can, I will appreciate that.
      If you think I deserve it, just hit the Donate button and make my pocket breath a little bit.
      It's just a favor I ask you to do if you can, You absolutely don't have to!
      The project will continue to develop and will be available for free no matters to the Donations.
      The project is for you guys.
      Sorry for being rude and thank you for reading this message,
      Nir Hazan.

Manual Patch have been added to the bottom page of the Russian download. If you don't see the download click F5 to refresh the page or delete your cookies and internet cache. Pay Attention that you will need to check alone if there are new versions of patch because you don't use the patch program that tell you which version is available.
      Project Revive's website will never get updated for you unless you refresh the page by F5 alone,
      so its possible that a new version is out but you won't even notice - Pay attention to that!

Downloads

Downloads are now officially available on Project Revive Website!
      projectrevive.byethost12.com/index2.html

Discord
      Link: discord.gg/uQCX8yp

/edit by Furia
      Download the patch from mediafire.com/file/jujzglpinl82y52/EngPatchRU+(2).zip and replace it with the files in the BLESS\BLGame\Localization\RUS folder

The post was edited 111 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• What kind of host do you need? Ii can recommend one.com
      It's free for 1 year, you get a free .com domain, unlimited traffic and 15GB space without any hidden costs.
    • Furia wrote:

What kind of host do you need? Ii can recommend one.com
      It's free for 1 year, you get a free .com domain, unlimited traffic and 15GB space without any hidden costs.
      Yeah sounds cool. butznutz says he will try to get us FTP server for free by tomorrow so I will be able to write the patcher already.
      If it wont be possible by him I will definitely use this solution. Free COM domain :D
    • Sanni75 wrote:

When can we expect this patch? Not like a spesific date or anything like that but a rough estimate :D
      The KR release will not take too long, I can't tell you a date yet because People should join my work.
      The RU release wont take long after CBT if not immediately

The post was edited 1 time, last by nireyes25 ().

• Hello guys,

right now nireyes is working on the english patcher code. We will soon release a first partial English Patch. Beware that the Skill Names and Skill Descriptions are still not included in this one. This will take some more time. We know that this is one very important thing, thats why we want to do it right. But we still want to give you something out for the meanwhile. The UI, Character Creation, Item Stats, and the Character Stats are already fully translated, so you will be able to play with it already.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.