Game Crashed after Splash

• Game Crashed after Splash

Hi there, I have download the game a couple of days ago and I am having an issue with launching the game. I firstly connect to a Korean server using VPN Gate, then I launch the game from the website, I disconnect from the VPN shortly after the splash appears and then the game goes into a black (sometimes white) screen and closes. I have also tried not disconnecting from the VPN, disabling my firewall, restarting my PC but nothing seems to have helped, any help?
    • Zastier wrote:

Hi there, I have download the game a couple of days ago and I am having an issue with launching the game. I firstly connect to a Korean server using VPN Gate, then I launch the game from the website, I disconnect from the VPN shortly after the splash appears and then the game goes into a black (sometimes white) screen and closes. I have also tried not disconnecting from the VPN, disabling my firewall, restarting my PC but nothing seems to have helped, any help?

Wrong time to disconnect. Keep VPN connected all the way until the game is opened past the splash screen, and disconnect it on the red NEOWIZ GAMES logo.
      If you are still connected to the VPN and the game still crashed before the NEOWIZ GAMES logo appears, then it's the classic sign of your computer not meeting the requirements to play the game.
    • Zazaaji wrote:

Wrong time to disconnect. Keep VPN connected all the way until the game is opened past the splash screen, and disconnect it on the red NEOWIZ GAMES logo.
      If you are still connected to the VPN and the game still crashed before the NEOWIZ GAMES logo appears, then it's the classic sign of your computer not meeting the requirements to play the game.

Is a GTX 970 and an i7 4790 with 32GB of ram not enough to play this game?
    • Zastier wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Is a GTX 970 and an i7 4790 with 32GB of ram not enough to play this game?

See the part about disconnecting VPN at the wrong time then.

If it's still black screening.... I don't know what to tell you. You're way above the requirements, but the game is crashing as thought you don't meet them. Maybe a corrupted installation?

EDIT: This is actually a problem a number of other people have reported. The game simply will not work, despite being well above the requirements.
    Peria Chronicles