OBT Client Closing

OBT Client Closing

Ok this is a last ditch effort to figure out what is going on, On sat i played about 10 hr till the wee parts of the morning only to try and log in on sunday and get to the client splash screen and the game does not connect, checked the task manger and it says Not Responding, I can not figure out why after 2 days of trying and researching, ive uninstalled and reinstalled, anit virus and firewall off, give it priority, reinstalled again, cut off the COM surrogate. Im at a lost and looking for help and loving arms to wrap around me in this moment of withdrawal! I dont want to go back to BnS damit. Please if anyone has some answers that ive missed i would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance

Blackdef wrote:

Ok this is a last ditch effort to figure out what is going on, On sat i played about 10 hr till the wee parts of the morning only to try and log in on sunday and get to the client splash screen and the game does not connect, checked the task manger and it says Not Responding, I can not figure out why after 2 days of trying and researching, ive uninstalled and reinstalled, anit virus and firewall off, give it priority, reinstalled again, cut off the COM surrogate. Im at a lost and looking for help and loving arms to wrap around me in this moment of withdrawal! I dont want to go back to BnS damit. Please if anyone has some answers that ive missed i would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance

How long have you been waiting for the splash image to move forward?

I have the same problem but it connects after a while, i mean once i got the splash it takes me from 10 or 20 seconds to even 2 mins or so, but at the end it runs. Try to be patient if you didn't try it before and see what happen, if it doesn't work then no idea man :( GL
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
      Ohh i forget about it, right now until 23:00 CET the servers are down for daily reset, just in case you are trying something already :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P