Can't start the game

• Can't start the game

Registered pmang account-
      Downloaded/installed the game -
      Using VPN for Korean IP-
      Go to start/launch the game from web page, prompts me to run "PstallSetup.exe", which gives a big popup with a red X in Korean (don't know what it says)...then I go look in the Neowiz>Pmang folder and it's empty...everything was there before I tried to launch the game...

What am I missing? Thanks!
    • Did you install the PStallSetup.exe?

If no, do so, close the browser, open the browser, login with your info, start the vpn, then press start. Game should be patching or running after that.

If yes, ignore the pop-up. If you use chrome for example I always get the pop-up even if I installed the Pstallsetup.

Your Neowiz folder should look like this (or similar)

(...)\Neowiz\Pmang\Launcher\...

If the folder is empty I think you didn't install the PstallSetup.exe at first. Not sure here but could be.

Also try and run the PstallSetup again to make sure.
    • Yeah I did accidently uninstall...got it re-installed, but now I'm still having problems running the Pstall.exe...it keeps failing/generating an error, so I'm not even seeing any launch.exe icons or launcher folder in my Pmang folder (or an sub folders).
    • Well I've gotten the game to launch past the initial splash screen and into the game screen that has the pretty mural type background, but then I keep getting a pop up after a few minutes (that I assume says I lost the connection or something), then the game closes...sooooo close...sigh.
    • hm.... did you manage to get to select a server? Or are you stuck at the title screen (Background is some sort of stone art, Bless Logo, Title, etc. in front)
    • Nito wrote:

hm.... did you manage to get to select a server? Or are you stuck at the title screen (Background is some sort of stone art, Bless Logo, Title, etc. in front)

I got the game to run, and so far I really like, but I can't get any of the English patch options that have been posted to work.
    • I spent hours and hours on end thinking what did I do wrong when I downloaded the game and then installed it but I did got it to work the very next.
      So I made a little tutorial and these are the steps that worked for me and the English patch I found one that Bryan posted it is not perfect and most of the time it makes no sense but you get the general idea what is what and what you need to do :)

http://plus.google.com/115933457574142915189/posts/QiEJUSKP4Nf Here is the English patch

https://plus.google.com/115933457574142915189/posts/T84NjSpvZo7 This is the installation guide I hope it helps :)

benkuli.com/ :love: :D
    • Shun71 wrote:

Hi to all,

Just a newbequestion,
      how to use the vpn, on or off?
      dont know/ understand yet what / where is it.

thanks ,regards

Go here: vpngate.net/en/howto_softether.aspx and follow that. Just be sure the VPN Relay Server you select (when you get to that step) says Korea in the Region column. If the one you try to connect to doesn't work, try another from Korea. One of them will eventually work.
      Then once you start the game and see the NEOWIZ GAMES logo, double click the SoftEther VPN icon in the taskbar, right click the connection, and click Disconnect.
    • You need a verified Korean account to play the game. They verify them through phone for example, so unless you have a korean number yourself you will need to buy a preverified account like the majority of us did.

The cheapest place i found to buy is this one: seagm.com/es/bless-online-kr/b…t?account_category_id=102

If you already had a verified account and it's asking you to introduce your phone may be that you triggered a security alert and it's asking you to reverify your account.
      If this is the case you probably lost your account because afaik the websites that sell the accounts don't include the posibility to reverify.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Arkray ().

Peria Chronicles