Game stuck on Title Screen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game stuck on Title Screen

Hello!
      Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else already, i have been looking all day and couldnt find any solution/answser.

I installed the game 3 times already using the installer (via Pmang's official Bless page). Its about 16gig and everything works fine during installation.
      But when i start the game, i only get to the main screen, then nothing happens! (see pic) The music keeps playing, but nothing happens..
      I tried with and without VPN, same result. (VPN used: ExpressVPN (paid sub) and VPNGate )

Any idea on whats going on?
      Thanks!

~SOLVED~

Run the game via bless.pmang.com/ and click on the Red/Blue rectangle. (see pic) Install the app and it will launch the game!
      (you may need to set a firewall exception for Bless in your windows firewall)

Oria's YouTube Channel - RIFT

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oria_Xu ().

• Hey, thanks for the replies and tips!
      I did add a firewall exception the first time i installed Bless.
      I tried turning off both the firewall and the antivirus.. no change, even after full restart and with/without VPN... i am starting to get pissed now -_-
    • What you can do is the following:

Start Bless normally

Navigate to your resource monitor via Task Manager or start up "Run" (Press Windows + R or Search for Run) and type "resmon.exe" or search for the resmon.exe

On the Resource Monitor navigate to the the Network Tab and look for the Bless.exe at the lists "Network Activity" or "TCP-Connections".

Write down the address/remote address. This or These (if multiple are there) should be the server address of the Bless servers (auth, game server, etc.).

Now open Run again and type "cmd" for the command window and try to ping the address you wrote down. (ping <address> /t or -t for endless pings and ctrl+c for stoping the endless ping)

If you have a package loss then it is your connection. If you have no package loss or at least not much then it's a software related problem.

Also try to ping with and without your vpn. Maybe something is wrong with the vpn.

Note: I'll try and see whether I can get the server address and post it here but at the moment I'm busy with other things.
    • I have the same problem as Oria_Xu. I've tried all that has been suggested above but nothing seems to work. I'm running out of ideas and patience. I installed the game from Pmang's official Bless page no errors on the way, added a firewall exception for it. Turned firewall off in the end, restarted pc, tried with and without VPN... disconnect from VPN (I'm using SoftEther) as soon as gameguard verification ended. I've been trying to log in during the day at different hours as servers could have been offline but nothing changed. What else can I do ? :(
    • Symeria wrote:

Maybe you should try to disconect from you VPN as soon as gameguard verification ends...

Nito wrote:

What you can do is the following:

Start Bless normally

Navigate to your resource monitor via Task Manager or start up "Run" (Press Windows + R or Search for Run) and type "resmon.exe" or search for the resmon.exe

On the Resource Monitor navigate to the the Network Tab and look for the Bless.exe at the lists "Network Activity" or "TCP-Connections".

Write down the address/remote address. This or These (if multiple are there) should be the server address of the Bless servers (auth, game server, etc.).

Now open Run again and type "cmd" for the command window and try to ping the address you wrote down. (ping <address> /t or -t for endless pings and ctrl+c for stoping the endless ping)

If you have a package loss then it is your connection. If you have no package loss or at least not much then it's a software related problem.

Also try to ping with and without your vpn. Maybe something is wrong with the vpn.

Note: I'll try and see whether I can get the server address and post it here but at the moment I'm busy with other things.

Thanks for the feedback!! Ill try that first thing tomorrow and Ill let you know if it worked!
    • Try to ping:
      • pg586.pmang.com
      • pg1103.pmang.com

Not sure what server is what but I have only 5% package loss on all servers with and without my vpn so yeah... could be that.

And you shoud still try to get into the game and search for similar addresses at your end. Could be that these addresses are from my own location and yours are different.

Little update - don't get confused with B/s Sent and Received. It's normal that you Receive a lot and Send only small packages so yeah... just for that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nito ().

• Another thing - just to be clear. You did start the game from the website and not from the folder, right? Cause you are stuck at the loading screen when you launch the game from the folder
    • bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?intro=done

Then select pmang and login then press on the big letters with blue and red background. (Will upload a picture later)

And did you manage to get past the loading screen when starting from the folder? Cause that would be a new thing and possibly a bug
    • I'm not sure, but if your account is not verified, I think that the website is going to redirect you to a page where you'll see a phone img as soon as you click the start button (the red and blue button on the right side).

It happened to me in CBT3... :P
    Peria Chronicles