Game stuck on Title Screen

• Nito wrote:

You did start the game from the website and not from the folder, right?

........ ........ when i read this, i remembered the CBT.. and that you had to launch Bless via the website...

So yea, i was trying to launch Bless from Bless.exe, not from the Webpage -.-
      Reinstalled, VPN on, firewall exception was still in and antivirus on: worked first try.

Thanks for the feedback, at least this might help other people who encounter the same issue :D
      Oria's YouTube Channel - RIFT
    • BkRTerroR wrote:

Hello , I have downloaded the game but I can not play because I have the same problem, and the worst is that I can not verify my account I do not know what to do any ideas?

You must buy an account preverified to play. Simple as that. OBTGame and NewGameWay are the only two sites that are trustable.
    • game instantly closes after splash screen

so after splash screen of the "bless online", the game would actually open the game in fullscreen , and with my mouse loading.
      then after 5-10 seconds, the game closes by itself with no messages, and just went back to desktop..
      anyone know how to fix this?

I have a verified account
      I tried disabling antivirus programs and firewalls
      I tried disabling vpn after gameguard checking
      I tried running it with vpn
      yes I launch it from the website , not the launcher
    • Kagari Homura wrote:

so after splash screen of the "bless online", the game would actually open the game in fullscreen , and with my mouse loading.
      then after 5-10 seconds, the game closes by itself with no messages, and just went back to desktop..
      anyone know how to fix this?

I have a verified account
      I tried disabling antivirus programs and firewalls
      I tried disabling vpn after gameguard checking
      I tried running it with vpn
      yes I launch it from the website , not the launcher

Classic sign of your computer not meeting the requirements. What is your processor, RAM, OS, and video card?
    • im having the same problem as this guy

this guy also has the same exact problem as me, no background running, no apps, it just closes without any messages after the splash screen
      no sign of bless.exe running

Don't Look! I'm Hideous.
      Beginner

Likes4Posts13

Feb 8th 2016

I'm getting as far as the splash screen, but after a while, the splash screen closes and any/all of my minimized windows pop back up. I've tried waiting it out for a few minutes and nothing launches, and I don't appear to have any background processes going on for Bless...

Using the PCVPN... Anyone know of a good solution?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    • Yea, unfortunately some people just seem to have this issue. Zastier seems to be another just today that's having this problem. It's possible it's corrupted installation, but more likely it's just a case of unlucky. If you find out how to fix it though, please do let us know. There's a lot of people that would like to know.
    • The only thing I read so far in the inven threads where that some times the installation of the plugins messes with the settings from the client and vice versa. That's when people start the game but don't get past the Title Screen despite running the game in the right way (from the website, vpn, etc. )

The thing with the client close happens to many users but even Neowiz doesn't really know why. I mean I haven't seen a solution from them or even a comment about it.
      Some inven users tracked it down to several (korean) programs to crash the client. Also several windows parts seem to be unstable with the client. However it's really strange that some people have it while other don't. I keep searching for possible information but in the mean time just try to re-install it, try to reinstall the plugins, etc. Keep your registry clean and so on.
    • don't think it would work haha, I tried reinstalling the game while my VPN was on for the whole time, which takes a long time, and when finished, same problem goes on..
      ive been searching up everywhere of possible fix , but this one is not yet fixed
      turning off firewall, redownload with vpn, change system locale, turn of UAC , etc
      facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010152876024
    • I have same proplem, downloaded game and set up in simple way thereafter bought a verified korean acc and tried to launch game but It stuck on title screen always. Closed firewall etc. But I have no idea I have to use VPN to log in? Or ppl use it for better ping only?
      And it could be nice if someone tell me how to launch game on web. I launched it from folder only

The post was edited 1 time, last by RedFlag ().

Peria Chronicles