Which Race are you going to play?

Races you find most interesting to play...

The most interesting races for me to play will be the beast races on either side; Pantera & Lupus because these are the most unique races for this ground breaking BLESS game.

After that I think the better story lines will involve the two human races; Amistad & Habichts.

The Elven races have more promise then the Siren&Fedayin races, and out of those two I would play Aqua Elves more often.

The races of least interest to me are the Iblis and Mascu. I'm not interested in at all, but I'm sure there are plenty of others who will like these better than all of the other races. =^.^=

Favorites below (in image):

Post was edited 1 time, last by “SeptimusArgenti” ().

Human after all...

Vemeus wrote:

From what I've seen, I'd love to play as a Amistad!
      I've always preferred the more typical human based race compared to the.. Pantera?
      I like to put myself into my character if that makes sense, and I just couldn't imagine it with a different race. :P
      Then again, I really do like the design of all of them, especially the Pantera and Aqua Elves!
      Also, the fact that the Amistad value Music and Arts, along with science... IT'S A MUST!
      In this life we are all human after all :)

This one's a breeze; Mascu. Not because they're small or cute; it's because they're mildly bestial and have freakin' tails! I like the Lupus and Pantera but to me they look a bit lost without tails. Brings me back to Vanguard... all the 'animal' races lacking tails when they should've ought to have had tails (fox-people without tails... *shudder*) The allure of seemingly being able to morph into a full animal may eventually win me over as the time rolls by, but we'll see. For some reason when I saw the Mascu and their tendency to lean on more mercantile pursuits it got me thinking of the shugos of Aion; and I loved those littler guys so much.

Never play as any kind of humans because that's boring as heck. The further away from a typical human shape the better, and yes I do RP from time to time. I feel the non-human races emphasize my personality quirks better since when I'm committed to something I'm far from 'mild'. ;)

Mascu are far from slavering beasts however; but my second love is for tricksters and they look perfect in that role; and yes I can be very very annoyingly cryptic. :p

No idea on class; since a problem arises from the fact I almost always play a tank as it is the role I most enjoy but... a Mascu tank? Lol. Mascu berserker would be epic lolz too. Hate rangers of most any shape or form... well, except for GW2's take because for once I could go melee (sword + dagger <3) AND have an appealing pet, plus I adore nature vibes in classes. Assassin? If there's a high emphasis on stealth like in most games then NO WAY. I probably will forever see stealth as the cheapest mechanic in any MMO lol. I do like the agility and high octane action that class typically brings though.

Running out of options here aren't I? So there's also the mystic and warlock to consider... I can't tell you how much I loathe typical casters BUT! I will do illusionists OR casters that happen to be well implemented pet classes. "Well implemented" being the two key words there, I have recently found myself rather enamored by classes that use pets in interesting ways and if either of those two qualify as having those qualities then if I just can't stand how a Mascu looks as a guardian or pally then that will be my surefire choice.

Post was edited 5 times, last by “Furami Dash” ().

i am an alt-aholic, so i eill probably have all of them! or at least try them all....as for class, i prefer the caster/magic types, but again, due to my alt-aholism, i will probably try them all! i am an RPer too, so that might affect things lol. Mostly, i just can't make up my mind... :D
      Definitely a (male) Mascu. And as my second character i would give (female) Pantera a try. I love small classes. I love ranged classes. I guess, that Mascu will probably be the race that will be picked the very least of every race. And they look good. x)

Aevi wrote:

i am an alt-aholic, so i eill probably have all of them! or at least try them all....as for class, i prefer the caster/magic types, but again, due to my alt-aholism, i will probably try them all! i am an RPer too, so that might affect things lol. Mostly, i just can't make up my mind... :D

Yup, yup. What you said, goes for me too. I think the first toon I roll out with will be an Iblis caster (female). I hope to enjoy playing it as much I enjoy looking at it... hehe