Which Race are you going to play?

Thats not too bad, :P still skimpy hopefully there will be more options. Cant wait to see more cloth and armor stuff come out down the road :p
      Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      :love:

Mich wrote:

Hope the armors system is like Vindictus, where there's multiple armor sets for levels; so we don't all look the same. Hopefully a dye system implemented too.
      I would love a dye system! One with a wide variety of colors to choose from! TERA's is nice, but there aren't as many colors as I would like. And the dye isn't permanent. :< C'mon Bless, get that dye system and do it right!!
      "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."
      in KTERA there is perm dye always was. And loved the bulk Munsel dye that came from the treasure chests out on the fields. I was hunting that like candy on TERA KR. I was little sad at how it got treated in NA TERA far as dyes are concerned. So yes I hope BLESS does a better job at that.

and I'm sorry I saw the update on the pictures organic..and I have to say o__O ..DAT ASS *ducks and hides*

Mich wrote:

I think GW2 has the best dye system. Makes it fair to find it and its permanent! You could also just buy it from the marketplace if you can't find what you're looking for.

I liked that you could craft the dyes, too, so it gave you something to trade on the AH and something your gathering could be used for in addition to regular recipes.

DAT ASS

Also, that final race, whichever it waswill probably be my choice

personally,
      I love the rift dye system, multiple shades for each color, some
      crafted, some vendor bought, multiple spots on each item to color in

Kinda felt like GW1 where you had a couple different texture/color areas per armor piece so you could really customize it. I hated AION's dye system where each piece of armor seemed to lose all its texture when you dyed it. Just looked like a big blob of color.
      I agree Organic, Aion's dye system was pretty disappointing and could have been done a lot better.

Though if Bless adds a dye system..I wonder how they would implement it. Maybe through crafting is my best guess.
      Nothing to see here. Keep Scrolling.

Mich wrote:

I agree Organic, Aion's dye system was pretty disappointing and could have been done a lot better.

Though if Bless adds a dye system..I wonder how they would implement it. Maybe through crafting is my best guess.
      If its done through crafting make sure the requirements for each dye is not out of the wall and they are perma dyes. :) :love:
      While I always say I'm going to pick a specific race, I usually end up with more than one character anyway. I have a serious case of altaholism...

I've been looking at playing either Pantera/Lupis, Siren or the Iblis/Fedayin. Which ones I play will likely depend on how they set up character creations. If its like Vanilla WoW where you couldn't play characters from different factions on the same server, I'll likely go with Pantera/Siren/Iblis... *shrug*
      Go over, go under, go around or go through; but never give up.
      From what I've seen, I'd love to play as a Amistad!
      I've always preferred the more typical human based race compared to the.. Pantera?
      I like to put myself into my character if that makes sense, and I just couldn't imagine it with a different race. :P
      Then again, I really do like the design of all of them, especially the Pantera and Aqua Elves!
      Also, the fact that the Amistad value Music and Arts, along with science... IT'S A MUST!
      They all look great. My plan is to guild up prior to release, so my final selection will depend mostly on which faction the guild rolls with. The Pantera would be my first choice for a fighter race, or Iblis as a caster.

Iblis look like the Castanics of Bless. :P