Is there any armor dyeing? Also, are costumes not on the cash shop?

Is there any armor dyeing? Also, are costumes not on the cash shop?

Both questions. Odd no one's asked about dyeing on these forums at all before that I could find.
      I couldn't find anything in the game that even might hint at armor dyeing, and I can't find any costumes on the cash shop.

EDIT: Just noticed that if you press P to open your character profile, there are three tabs. Using the English Patch, they say Equipment, Costumes, and Customization (grayed out). Costumes is the appearance thing where you can make one piece of armor look like another. Maybe Dyeing is Customization one, and it's just not in the game yet?

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zazaaji” ().

I don't believe the devs have ever really explained the "customization" tab that I've seen. Our expectation was it would be for dyes and/or costumes as it's a F2P game and cash shops generally have tons of costumes. However, we aren't really sure yet. Sorry.

Organic wrote:

I don't believe the devs have ever really explained the "customization" tab that I've seen. Our expectation was it would be for dyes and/or costumes as it's a F2P game and cash shops generally have tons of costumes. However, we aren't really sure yet. Sorry.

Well the tab right next to Customize is Costume, so I'm pretty sure "Costume" is the place for costumes, not "Customize". :P

Really though, thank you for the reply.

Zazaaji wrote:

Organic wrote:

Well the tab right next to Customize is Costume, so I'm pretty sure "Costume" is the place for costumes, not "Customize". :P

Really though, thank you for the reply.

Right, but AFAIK, there aren't any "costumes" In the game yet either. We had a laundry list of things not yet in the game a few months ago, but that we wanted. Doesn't look like any of them will make it at launch. :(