FGT Information

• FGT Information

Guys, some of us were able to play the FGT.

Lets share with the other members our thoughts about the test.

I will make a short review tomorrow.

Some screenshots :

postimg.org/image/op4sgp4tb/

postimg.org/image/a2r6471nv/

postimg.org/image/mhfr4zhv3/

postimg.org/image/cscmweg8r/

postimg.org/image/cmtbsijzr/
    • Well, I told I was going to write a short review of the FGT, but first, I'd like to apologize because my english is not the best. :P
      Everything I write is my oppinion about what I saw in the game and I'm counting on you guys, I want to know what the ones who played the game thought about the FGT.
      I will start with the graphics and sound.

Graphics and Sound

Bless Online graphics is something that kept me staring like a fool, I mean, sometimes I caught myself looking to the lanscapes and listening to the music, nothing else. The mountains and enviroment are absolutely beatiful, In my 23 years as a gamer, playing all kinds of games on all platforms, I don't think I saw something so beatiful as the lanscapes they created for Bless. The details of the cities making reference to the race are awesome, and the armors are the most beatiful I've ever seen in a MMO (probably in a game), each one bringing something that remind us something relative to the culture of that race.
      The sound of the birds and the steps on diffent kinds of floors as you walk are very well made, and the music combined with the forests and vegetations is something that will make you travel to another world.
      The music could be less repetitive, the tracks are very nice, but sometimes I felt like I was hearing the same song over and over again, they still need to improve on this point.

Story

Well, I'm not able to read Korean language, but the story seems very fluid and interesting, the main quests are nice to do (some of them hard to accomplish) but to be honest, I don't know if any race has their own story, or if we do have the same story to all races. I was playing as Sylvan Elf this time, I started at El Gradis (Sylvan Elf City), made my main quests and left the city. When I was lv 41, a lot of main quests appeared again on El Gradis.. I don't know if the other races will have the same story as I had, or if they will have something else... that's something we'll find out later.

Combat

I played as Paladin this time.. it was nice in the beginning, the class has some beatiful skills, but I must say, I didn't have more than 6 attack skills until lv41... including auto-attack. Thats something a little frustrating, because the class has three builds: The DPS build, the healer build and the tanker build. I had a lot of healing skills, some defense skills, but dps with the palading was really annoying until this level. I was able to do a good PVP while I was in a group, but alone.. I was fresh meat to korean sins. ;D

I don't complain about the limit of 8 skills in my bar, but I can't say very much about the combat because I was playing with 300ms + ping... I would say that my problem was with the paladin class (its not the kind of class that I normally play with). Oh, I also have to say that the combat movement has been improved a lot.

PVP and quests

Bless is a PVP game, after lv 30 you start to make quests in war territory so... be ready. I was fresh meat to koreans, cause I was playing with 300ms + ping... but,I was playing while they were sleeping the most part of the time, that's why I didn't have much problems to do my quests.

Mounts and Pets

I was able to catch a good amount of mounts, Trolls, spiders, Bugs, Fairies, etc. You can combine them to gain new abilities and you can send some pets to do quests too. A lot of people will spend much time trying to capture the creatures, gotta catch'em all! :D

The fatigue System

I played for 5 hours per day except on the weekends. On the weekends, I played something like 15-17 hours per day, and fatigue system didn't make a difference to me. I'm not a hardcore crafter, and I wasn't able to do a lot of instances, but if they maintain this amount of fatigue, I think we'll be good (but.. unfortunately I don't think thats gonna happen, they need to make money and thats my only concern regarding Bless). I really hope they bring the game to the west as buy to play, otherwise, Bless is gonna be another ArchAge.

Optimization and Server Technology

The game is loading much faster now, I don't have a ssd drive, but the game wasn't running bad on my computer. Sometimes I had a huge fps drop, especially when I was visiting new areas, but they have improved a lot since the last CBT. The Launcher are much better too, I didn't have problems at all to launch the game. They still have work to do, but I'm happy with their progress. I was disconected from the server 3 times during 9 days of play, playing 16-17hours per day on weekends... I think they made a good progress with the server.

The customization System:

The customization system (as the whole game) are more solid now, you do have more options, you can change mascu and pantera fur color, mascu's tail, ears (bear, cat ears etc). They also fixed the camera problems and we have a LOT of make up options.

Craft

It was my first experience with craft on Bless, I was able to do some nice gear, but I still have to understand how it works regarding the leveling system of your craft.

Another considerations:

They still have to fix the camera while we are riding the dragon.
      The items that you exchange for PVP crowns (one of the currency in Bless) are extremely expensive, the Griffon for example was 5 thousand crowns, the dragon 10 thousand, while I was able to get 3 in two PVP events.
      The raid was a fail, 5 Bosses for 40 people.
      There are some elements that make us to believe that the max level of the game will be something between 55-60, because when you aplly to the pvp event below lv 25, a message showing 25-60lv appears.
      They have to add the option to hide Helmet
      They have to add the auction House

News regarding the FGT

Mascu Race
      Mascu City (still missing some textures)
      Obs: Mascu music is soooooo nice!!
      The Increase of fatigue points
      The dungeon finder system.
      Raids (extremely hard).
      Combat movement has been improved
      Equipment drops from the Bosses

The post was edited 1 time, last by Symeria ().

• Symeria wrote:

Well, I told I was going to write a short review of the FGT, but first, I'd like to apologize because my english is not the best. :P
      Everything I write is my oppinion about what I saw in the game and I'm counting on you guys, I want to know what the ones who played the game thought about the FGT.
      I will start with the graphics and sound.

Graphics and Sound

Bless Online graphics is something that kept me staring like a fool, I mean, sometimes I caught myself looking to the lanscapes and listening to the music, nothing else. The mountains and enviroment are absolutely beatiful, In my 23 years as a gamer, playing all kinds of games on all platforms, I don't think I saw something so beatiful as the lanscapes they created for Bless. The details of the cities making reference to the race are awesome, and the armors are the most beatiful I've ever seen in a MMO (probably in a game), each one bringing something that remind us something relative to the culture of that race.
      The sound of the birds and the steps on diffent kinds of floors as you walk are very well made, and the music combined with the forests and vegetations is something that will make you travel to another world.
      The music could be less repetitive, the tracks are very nice, but sometimes I felt like I was hearing the same song over and over again, they still need to improve on this point.

Story

Well, I'm not able to read Korean language, but the story seems very fluid and interesting, the main quests are nice to do (some of them hard to accomplish) but to be honest, I don't know if any race has their own story, or if we do have the same story to all races. I was playing as Sylvan Elf this time, I started at El Gradis (Sylvan Elf City), made my main quests and left the city. When I was lv 41, a lot of main quests appeared again on El Gradis.. I don't know if the other races will have the same story as I had, or if they will have something else... that's something we'll find out later.

Combat

I played as Paladin this time.. it was nice in the beginning, the class has some beatiful skills, but I must say, I didn't have more than 6 attack skills until lv41... including auto-attack. Thats something a little frustrating, because the class has three builds: The DPS build, the healer build and the tanker build. I had a lot of healing skills, some defense skills, but dps with the palading was really annoying until this level. I was able to do a good PVP while I was in a group, but alone.. I was fresh meat to korean sins. ;D

I don't complain about the limit of 8 skills in my bar, but I can't say very much about the combat because I was playing with 300ms + ping... I would say that my problem was with the paladin class (its not the kind of class that I normally play with). Oh, I also have to say that the combat movement has been improved a lot.

PVP and quests

Bless is a PVP game, after lv 30 you start to make quests in war territory so... be ready. I was fresh meat to koreans, cause I was playing with 300ms + ping... but,I was playing while they were sleeping the most part of the time, that's why I didn't have much problems to do my quests.

Mounts and Pets

I was able to catch a good amount of mounts, Trolls, spiders, Bugs, Fairies, etc. You can combine them to gain new abilities and you can send some pets to do quests too. A lot of people will spend much time trying to capture the creatures, gotta catch'em all! :D

The fatigue System

I played for 5 hours per day except on the weekends. On the weekends, I played something like 15-17 hours per day, and fatigue system didn't make a difference to me. I'm not a hardcore crafter, and I wasn't able to do a lot of instances, but if they maintain this amount of fatigue, I think we'll be good (but.. unfortunately I don't think thats gonna happen, they need to make money and thats my only concern regarding Bless). I really hope they bring the game to the west as buy to play, otherwise, Bless is gonna be another ArchAge.

Optimization and Server Technology

The game is loading much faster now, I don't have a ssd drive, but the game wasn't running bad on my computer. Sometimes I had a huge fps drop, especially when I was visiting new areas, but they have improved a lot since the last CBT. The Launcher are much better too, I didn't have problems at all to launch the game. They still have work to do, but I'm happy with their progress. I was disconected from the server 3 times during 9 days of play, playing 16-17hours per day on weekends... I think they made a good progress with the server.

The customization System:

The customization system (as the whole game) are more solid now, you do have more options, you can change mascu and pantera fur color, mascu's tail, ears (bear, cat ears etc). They also fixed the camera problems and we have a LOT of make up options.

Craft

It was my first experience with craft on Bless, I was able to do some nice gear, but I still have to understand how it works regarding the leveling system of your craft.

Another considerations:

They still have to fix the camera while we are riding the dragon.
      The items that you exchange for PVP crowns (one of the currency in Bless) are extremely expensive, the Griffon for example was 5 thousand crowns, the dragon 10 thousand, while I was able to get 3 in two PVP events.
      The raid was a fail, 5 Bosses for 40 people.
      There are some elements that make us to believe that the max level of the game will be something between 55-60, because when you aplly to the pvp event below lv 25, a message showing 25-60lv appears.
      They have to add the option to hide Helmet
      They have to add the auction House

News regarding the FGT

Mascu Race
      Mascu City (still missing some textures)
      Obs: Mascu music is soooooo nice!!
      The Increase of fatigue points
      The dungeon finder system.
      Raids (extremely hard).
      Combat movement has been improved
      Equipment drops from the Bosses

Hi Sym <3 ^^
      I fully agree but.. no basic attack soo 8 active skill
      very few in all class 8 skill..
      12 or 14 would be sufficient to good action combat experience :(

"I'm going to write a new post Bless online community forum my account"
      bless.pmang.com/?mKey=3&sKey=1
      that they should be raised up active skill 12 or 14 :)
      Of course you need a letter Korean language after logging.
      I ask everyone to write to THEM to raise skills 12 or 14
      who has pmang account.
      thus more likely they rise up skill limit

"One swallow does not make a summer"

thanks "

^^ <3

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tauriel ().

• but i bad korean :S
      bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…rd/read/111/Y/41695921//0

Please whom there is little eight active skill to launch new topics good korean text. :) thanks ^^
      <3

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • I already readed your feedback and there were only 3 things that caught my attention:

1-Optimization and Server Technology
      2-The customization System
      3-Combat Movement

1*The optimization of the server is indeed an important improvement, but it's for the korean server...or does it apply for the future servers in different publishing areas like EU or US? If it does then its 5/5.
      2*The customization is kinda surprising, since i didn't took part on the Final CBT i wasn't able to try it out, but from what you said, before this FGT you couldn't change Lupus fur but now you can right? i like it :) .
      3*Regarding the Combat system, you mention that the combat movement has improved a lot, my question is, do you still get hit by mobs or players when you evade their attacks or when you are running from them? Besides the combat movement did you notice any other change in the combat system?

I'm curious if this FGT made you feel a "big" change/improvement compared to the Final CBT, because from what i readed from your feedback, it didn't seemed like it made a huge impact in it's improvements...humm...maybe not yet...since they probably didn't tackle all of it's issues and all the content they might want to add in and further improve.

Oh well, gracias por la info (^_^) se cuida _(o.o)/
    • End3r wrote:

I already readed your feedback and there were only 3 things that caught my attention:

1-Optimization and Server Technology
      2-The customization System
      3-Combat Movement

1*The optimization of the server is indeed an important improvement, but it's for the korean server...or does it apply for the future servers in different publishing areas like EU or US? If it does then its 5/5.
      2*The customization is kinda surprising, since i didn't took part on the Final CBT i wasn't able to try it out, but from what you said, before this FGT you couldn't change Lupus fur but now you can right? i like it :) .
      3*Regarding the Combat system, you mention that the combat movement has improved a lot, my question is, do you still get hit by mobs or players when you evade their attacks or when you are running from them? Besides the combat movement did you notice any other change in the combat system?

I'm curious if this FGT made you feel a "big" change/improvement compared to the Final CBT, because from what i readed from your feedback, it didn't seemed like it made a huge impact in it's improvements...humm...maybe not yet...since they probably didn't tackle all of it's issues and all the content they might want to add in and further improve.

Oh well, gracias por la info (^_^) se cuida _(o.o)/

Hi End3r!

1- They decide to change the server technology after the last CBT. As I said before, I was disconnected from the server 3 times during 9 days of playing. They made a big improvement regarding the server, and I think they will bring the same new "technology" when the game arrives on the west.

2- I don't remember if you could change Pantera/Lupus skin color in the last CBT, but someone asked here in the forum if you could... so I checked and you can change their skin color. They improved the camera in the customization screen, now you can zoom as you want, and they added new options that weren't available before, new kinds of hairs (the elf and the humans have a lot of different hairs!), different kinds of paintings for skins, etc.

3- The combat has improved!! The movement is much better now, at least for paladin. You can use almost attack skills while moving and the movement looks more soft, fluid. Well, from what I saw in the last CBT it does look much better! Mobs are still locked on you, you can't evade their attacks like in action games and honestly, I don't think they will make this change, at least for now... I think that would be a very complex thing for them to do...

They are working very hard! The developer told me that they won't stop (even for Christmas and new year) because they must get the game ready for the beginning of the next year.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I was having some huge fps drops from one area to another.. its better than the last CBT, but its still need to be improved. I don't know if is something related to the fact that I'm not using a ssd, or if it's optimization that they still need to improve.
    • Symeria wrote:

They are working very hard! The developer told me that they won't stop (even for Christmas and new year) because they must get the game ready for the beginning of the next year.
      That is why i said they want to make the game to be launched in Korea at the end of the 2015 and make the NA/EU/WW release on the Q1 of the 2016.. that is what they replyed to me when i asked about when are they going to release..

I hope they can make it in time.. i WANT that damn game...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Humm i see, well i would prefer they would take a little longer to further develop and improve certain areas/aspects in the game, "when you try to rush doing things they always go wrong in the end", that's why i said i would prefer that they took their time with it.

The fps drops could be from your HDD or your CPU, GPU.
      It could be your HDD if you had it for a long time and you haven't disintegrated frequently, an HDD read/write speed aren't that great compared to an SSD, of course with an SSD you would load much faster but that's just it, you would gain nothing else.
      If it were your cpu or gpu then the reason had to be that your hardware is more or less around the requirements for the game, but based on your screenshots i don't think that's the problem since i have seen before a post of your pc specs and it didn't seemed to be a low end build, but more around mid to high end...sorry i can't remember that well.
      My guess is your connection that caused the fps drops, sometimes lag can be a b*tch _(^.^)v .

Thanks for the screenshots!
    • Humm i see, well i would prefer they would take a little longer to further develop and improve certain areas/aspects in the game, "when you try to rush doing things they always go wrong in the end", that's why i said i would prefer that they took their time with it.

The fps drops could be from your HDD or your CPU, GPU.
      It could be your HDD if you had it for a long time and you haven't disintegrated frequently, an HDD read/write speed aren't that great compared to an SSD, of course with an SSD you would load much faster but that's just it, you would gain nothing else.
      If it were your cpu or gpu then the reason had to be that your hardware is more or less around the requirements for the game, but based on your screenshots i don't think that's the problem since i have seen before a post of your pc specs and it didn't seemed to be a low end build, but more around mid to high end...sorry i can't remember that well.
      My guess is your connection that caused the fps drops, sometimes lag can be a b*tch _(^.^)v .

Thanks for the screenshots!

I'm playing with a I7 4790, 8gb corsair and MSI R9 390.

Maybe its my hdd... because the FPS drops only happens when I arrive in new areas.
      I'll get a SSD for OBT. ;)

More screenshots:
    Peria Chronicles