Upcoming changes to Fatigue points and Dungeons

Upcoming changes to Fatigue points and Dungeons

I read the google translated interview to Bless' Lead Developer (LINK: bless.gamemeca.com/mecareport.php?gid=957009 ) and he said that fatigue points will be adjusted to 300-400 to allow f2p players to enjoy the game more and they're also removing the fatigue cost for low level dungeons, increase the dungeon drops which were very low and caused a lot of frustration for beta testers, and last but not least, they will adjust the dungeon difficulty

Post was edited 1 time, last by “vegax87” ().

vegax87 wrote:

I read the google translated interview to Bless' Lead Developer (LINK: bless.gamemeca.com/mecareport.php?gid=957009 ) and he said that fatigue points will be adjusted to 300-400 to allow f2p players to enjoy the game more and they're also removing the fatigue cost for low level dungeons, increase the dungeon drops which were very low and caused a lot of frustration for beta testers, and last but not least, they will adjust the dungeon difficulty

thanks information ^^
      yes Fatigue points up to 300 or 400 points.
      CBT points: 240 only :)

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
      That tweak really isn't going to be helpful if the consumption remained the same. Remember, dungeons take upwards of 150 fatigue to run just once. Another 60 points (20% increase) won't get you very far.

I'd rather they double the gains for F2P folks and triple or quadruple the gains for players who are paying the monthly sub. According to what it was for CBT3, we earned 1 Fatigue every 10 mins; or 6 per hour, 144 per day. They capped replenishing 60 Fatigue at 20x per day, which is a bit ridiculous to pay the cash shop 20x per day.

Having a larger initial cap is only good if you never use more than 144 Fatigue per day. And in that case, a change from 240 to even 400 would never be noticed by that player.

IF the Fatigue requirement goes away for dungeons, I think it will be difficult for the average player to even use 240 Fatigue in a day. It was only a few Fatigue for every mount/companion/minion training, only a couple Fatigue for gathering, and only a couple Fatigue for crafting. Hardcore gathers, collectors, or crafters would be the only ones susceptible to running out, unless you are a player doing dozens of kill quest completions per day.