Bless Russia is now selling Founder Packs!

The first Russian Closed Beta has started. The Community plays on the "Beta 1" Server on Union Side. For Guild Invite join us on Discord and enter the russian_beta channel.

• I've leveled up one char to 45 and another to 40, the latter with an event pet (~+30% exp for hunting). I didn't actually feel any difference.
      Personally, I think that hunting exp doesn't matter too much on Bless - And I wouldn't even bother wasting AP to tame a strong exp-boosting pet, since most of your exp is main quests, sub quests and, sometimes, monsterbook quests (wich I liked a lot).
      The only relevant (meh.) thing from that list is the +10% speed out of combat, wich is nothing I would spend money on since it isn't going to make much difference anyway and is completely irrelevant in most scenarios. So no, those things don't bother me at all.
    • New

VoxDei wrote:

One Question to that can we just use the normal english patch on the russian founder pack as well or do we need to wait for a new one?
      English patch has been released for the KR version
      Go to the English Patch thread and pay attention which English patch version you're downloading
    • New

Hello fine gentlemen. Id like to say that my opinion is that the real notable difference is just between tier1 and tier3 founder pack. I do not dispute lads that buy the higher ones, but for now Ill just go for the tier1 pack and give it a try. I see Ima have to use vpn for both buyin and playin the game, so Id like to know whats the best free vpn that You good sirs can recommend me. I was using soft ether for the korean version of the game back days.
    • New

Nariko wrote:

Hello fine gentlemen. Id like to say that my opinion is that the real notable difference is just between tier1 and tier3 founder pack. I do not dispute lads that buy the higher ones, but for now Ill just go for the tier1 pack and give it a try. I see Ima have to use vpn for both buyin and playin the game, so Id like to know whats the best free vpn that You good sirs can recommend me. I was using soft ether for the korean version of the game back days.
      If the IP check occurs outside the client (Which I guess it is) I'll use SoftEther since there are Russian servers over there
      If the IP check will occur inside the game than I'll be searching for other VPN
      I guess I'll take WTFast since I'm familiar with that one