Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Online is coming next year!!!

• Bless Online is coming next year!!!

Aeria continues to expand with new hires and new games. In April, it
      announced that it will adapt Bless Online for North America and Europe.
      Under development for more than six years, Bless is another massively
      multiplayer fantasy online role-playing game from Neowiz Games. The
      title has more than 1.2 million lines of dialogue, and there are 10
      different races. Aeria hopes to launch the Westernized version next
      year
      . This is one particular game that Aeria won’t change all that much.
      Bless has some huge maps where 250 human players can fight against 250
      human players.

“There are still a lot of gamers who can lose themselves in these
      kinds of worlds,” Nichols said. “It’s built with the Unreal Engine, and
      it looks amazing. We’re really happy to have that license. The MMO
      market has changed over the years, with more people playing on phones.
      But there’s still players who like this kind of immersion and
      interaction.”

source: venturebeat.com/2016/05/28/ber…-asian-games-to-the-west/
    • planning the release for 2017 is already a good thing, since KR may get new content in the next months.

it also means that we may get an updated version of the game at launch, wich is more than fine considering all the other common features that are currently missing from the game.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • Those are good news, i'm glad to see that they won't rush the game like it's trend lately, it's better to lose some hype than to lose people to lack of content and features, once people has made their opinion of a game it's hard to change it.

I hope this gives neowiz enough time to provide a more completed version of the game to aeria for our NA/EU beta.
    • vegax87 wrote:

From a content perspective is a really good thing, but they're risking to lose too much hype next year

Well there is no real hype about it ongoing at all. The game doesn't have that much attention.

I just hope the time gap will be enough to include the major features like Royal Quests, maybe Mystic (would be good for the game) and maybe the lvl 50 lvl cap raise
    • Arkray wrote:

Those are good news, i'm glad to see that they won't rush the game like it's trend lately, it's better to lose some hype than to lose people to lack of content and features, once people has made their opinion of a game it's hard to change it.

I hope this gives neowiz enough time to provide a more completed version of the game to aeria for our NA/EU beta.

Arkray we really are on the same wawe-lenght!!

Btw I also hope that having more time will give us the possibility to voice our opinoins and get some changes we want and need.

Nito wrote:

vegax87 wrote:

From a content perspective is a really good thing, but they're risking to lose too much hype next year

Well there is no real hype about it ongoing at all. The game doesn't have that much attention.

I just hope the time gap will be enough to include the major features like Royal Quests, maybe Mystic (would be good for the game) and maybe the lvl 50 lvl cap raise

Imho I think that is better this way, people that are too hyped about a new mmo thend also to be deluded and when they actually play the game they will end up dissatisfied.

Better understimating a good game than overstimeting a bad one getting burned!
    • A year ? Now that's a big NO NO to me considering they did that on purpose because they want to give this cheap X-legend rehash " Twin Saga" a much time to gain fans the entire year , could you imagine an X-legend rehash cause the delay of this highly anticipated MMO , i highly HIGHLY doubt it since the situation becomes crystal clear to Aeria .
    • Unlimax wrote:

A year ? Now that's a big NO NO to me considering they did that on purpose because they want to give this cheap X-legend rehash " Twin Saga" a much time to gain fans the entire year , could you imagine an X-legend rehash cause the delay of this highly anticipated MMO , i highly HIGHLY doubt it since the situation becomes crystal clear to Aeria .
      Well that is not a year year.... half a year.. maybe a little more.....

Anyway... if they are going on with Jan or Feb it's 9 months... A BABY IS GOING TO BORN! XD

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • If they don't have any booth for Bless Online at E3 or even Gamescom this year then don't expect it launch on the Q1 or Q2 of 2017 at all
      you have to wait for the next year to get more information about the game release ... at least that what i'm seeing in Aeria Games perspective !
    • Delfy wrote:

Could be: CB in November/December. Not so bad.
      That is what i was thinking.. let's hope up...

Delfy wrote:

Or maybe they want to make only playable on smartphone! Hahahaha :D
      Oh no please... what a bad thing! I don't want to leave my mouse and keyboard! I love them! I can't stand pushing a screen NOOOOOOOO!! AHHHHHHHHH!! *screaming*

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.