Bless Online will be published in Russia by 101XP

• Bless Online will be published in Russia by 101XP

Bless Online has a new Russian publisher with 101XP.com. The company made its announcement official earlier today with a new trailer and microsite. This follows the recent announcement that Aeria Games would be bringing Bless Online to North American and European audiences. The Korean version has suffered through some rough patches lately, merging servers from ten to two due to a decreasing population.

source: mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setVie…eId/917/showArticle/40086
    • Hmm...... I wonder if the NA/EU or the Russian version will come first. Considering AeriaGames has Twin Saga coming later this year before BLESS does, and the fact 101xp.com seems to put in a lot more effort into their teaser site than AeriaGames put into their teaser site, I'm betting the Russian version will come first.
    • ridraks wrote:

I bet that a Russian version will be faster then EU/NA
      101xp bad publisher :/
      They usually have double the staff and the devs to publish and adjust a game, but holds also a bad reputation on managment of the stores... it's not a mistery that usually the RU versions of a game are pretty heavly dependant on P2W contents..

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • it's not like there's any other RU publishers out there with a good reputation anyway.
      even Innova is another great example of how to fuck up a game like lineage 2 classic, and that's P2P too.

anyhow, all F2P games nowdays are still running thanks to the cash shops and the whales that keep throwing all their money in there, so it's a trend that is not going to change anytime soon.

i don't know if the cash shop in KR is "healty and balanced", but after all i've seen in my past years of online gaming, i'm already prepared to see Bless turning into another P2W title.
      and if a publisher with a shitty reputation is involved, it's guaranteed that it will happen, soon or later.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • Usually Russian versions come first, I've seen it many times in the past with ArcheAge, Black Desert Online and SkyForge, it's also going to be the case with the upcoming Chinese MMO Revelation Online. Considering this rhythmical repetition of the scheme, I kinda expect BLESS RU before the NA and EU versions.

Maybe we will have a good surprise, dates between both versions could overlap.