[Rumor] GameNet will be publishing Bless in Russia.

• sEEEEb wrote:

My first reaction would be that it is good news, since GameNet already published Black Desert in Russia. It's a known publisher that will make Bless known.

Yea that's a good thing, it could become more popular for western audience, since people is more likely to try most the russian version of foreign games than the official one.

But if we could make a stand on the korean version (without many lag and easy to purchase gems) I don't mind playing happily until maybe someday we have the game on west. XD
    • Are you familiar with what happened to BDO when they took it to RU?

You could probably just google 'GameNet publisher' and articles will come up

Better having it than not having it at all though... (wouldn't hurt if it was anyone but GameNet, poor Russians)
    • Txt wrote:

Are you familiar with what happened to BDO when they took it to RU?

Better having it than not having it at all though... (wouldn't hurt if it was anyone but GameNet, poor Russians)

I actually think GameNet not gonna be a publisher, don't see them taking one more big game, at least not for now.
      I think Mail.ru might do it.

• If anything, the Western audience can play the Chinese version of Bless since they're already on their 2nd CBT Testing (So, Chinese are pretty much just a couple of testings behind the KR), being published by Changyou. The more interesting part is that Changyou also has a US and EU Subsidiary publishing company.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Squishy ().

• Squishy wrote:

If anything, the Western audience can play the Chinese version of Bless since they're already on their 2nd CBT Testing (So, Chinese are pretty much just a couple of testings behind the KR), being published by Changyou. The more interesting part is that Changyou also has a US and EU Subsidiary publishing company.

The chinese version is already on 2nd CBT ??

I didn't know that...
    • Symeria wrote:

Squishy wrote:

If anything, the Western audience can play the Chinese version of Bless since they're already on their 2nd CBT Testing (So, Chinese are pretty much just a couple of testings behind the KR), being published by Changyou. The more interesting part is that Changyou also has a US and EU Subsidiary publishing company.

The chinese version is already on 2nd CBT ??

I didn't know that...

Yup, they finished their 1st CBT last year, and trying to get in a 2nd CBT in Q1 of 2016, so they're only a couple of steps behind from KR! The problem is, the Chinese have been keeping it so low-profile barely anyone in China knows of Bless. Prob largely due to the Chinese Market Place like Moonlight Blade/Revelation and I think Monster Hunter has been pretty big in China.
    • KiiD wrote:

Txt wrote:

Are you familiar with what happened to BDO when they took it to RU?

I actually think GameNet not gonna be a publisher, don't see them taking one more big game, at least not for now.
      I think Mail.ru might do it.

Mail.ru did a great job with archeage in RU but then Trion ruined it for EU/NA
    • Txt wrote:

Nah - their most recent thing is BDO for RU

If Neowiz is looking towards the BDO publishers maybe they are eyeing up Daum for the Western release. Of so, then that would make me happy. Daum had been very responsive and engeged with the Western audience so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Let's just hope Ncsoft and the other demon publishers keep their crummy hands off this beautiful gane.
    • Neviana wrote:

Txt wrote:

Nah - their most recent thing is BDO for RU

If Neowiz is looking towards the BDO publishers maybe they are eyeing up Daum for the Western release. Of so, then that would make me happy. Daum had been very responsive and engeged with the Western audience so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Let's just hope Ncsoft and the other demon publishers keep their crummy hands off this beautiful gane.
      I serously doubt that Ncsoft can grab Bless so easly... also the company i wish Bless will never fall under is Aeria Games... They destroyed so many games... the last one was DK Online... a really good game that was needed few tweaks and fix but they killed it... at that time i was hoping for it, since it was pretty similar to L2... sigh...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    Peria Chronicles