About contacting ChrizzzB

• About contacting ChrizzzB

Hey All,

Im still new here but ive bin following this forum for many years now. (Nice job on the Forum thought!!)
      I was curious why it took so long for ChrizzzB to contact us again, so i sended a email today.

ChrizzzB Replied very quickly, the email sound as good news, atleast they are very busy working on the game.
      Pls NOTE that the AMA update comes by the end of the week if all go according to plan, so it may even take a bit longer.

I hope u guys appriciate the email from ChrizzzB, we have to be patiance and hope Bless comes soon!! ;)
      Regards,

AcePro

UPDATE 19-05: ChrizzzB Twitter us about next AMA twitter.com/ChrizzzB/status/733200658225111041

The post was edited 5 times, last by AcePro ().

• I bet once Aeria Games got the Bless team together and announced they will be the Western Publisher Chris & team hit the ground running. It's great that we may be getting some new news soon. I wonder if another AMA is in the future!?
    • Don't worry, Bryan. Aeria's usually on the side of its PVP whiners. In GF they nerfed paladin/templar because it was too for hard to kill in arena and did a few other tweaks to 'sin to make them strong enough to solo dungeons. (They made so many bad decisions with GF ... but that's another rant for another day.)

Well, that was old Aeria. For all I know new Aeria won't cater as much to the arena folk.

So long as they don't instantly head up to plus 20 forting ... and plus $200 fortifying packages in their tiered spenders I think it'll be fine.
    • I'm not talking about classes tweaks and nerfs, i'm talking about the PvP mechanics themself.

I don't care about what changes they made, up to a certain point... whenever they are going to tweak weird-working or unbalanced stuff it's all ok... if they are going to bring a 1shot kill AoE skill to any class well.. count me in on the queue to throw their DEVs out the window of a 50th floor..

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

I'm not talking about classes tweaks and nerfs, i'm talking about the PvP mechanics themself.

I don't care about what changes they made, up to a certain point... whenever they are going to tweak weird-working or unbalanced stuff it's all ok... if they are going to bring a 1shot kill AoE skill to any class well.. count me in on the queue to throw their DEVs out the window of a 50th floor..

Same here ^^
    • Also if they are going to bring in PvE and PvP server division or any kind of shitty crap of feature to flag up manually the PvP i'm going to lit on fire their offices with all of them inside.. >.>

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bryan Fury ().

• You guys are making a mountain out of a grain of sand.

I don't think that neowiz stated that the game is focused in pve or pvp, don't even think it matters.

You can gear up with just doing pvp if you want, doing sieges (5 entries a day (AP* limited)) or arenas (unlimited entries), or you can gear up just doing pve with dungeons or monster arena, or you can gear up doing pvpve in basel gorge, everything gives equivalent tiers of gear, choose one or mix them.

It's true that the pvp is hardcore, to the point that i can camp your ghost in the respawn npc and don't let you move until I get tired or until you pop a peace scroll, and it's true that the current best gear comes from scramble (pvp) (bought with points that big guilds receive for controlling territories and distribute to their members) and has no pve equivalent for now, but that doesn't make the game pvp focused and neither pve focused.

Bless as a whole is made of pve, pvp and pvpve and that it's what matter. You can actually choose one thing and skip the others completely if you want, or you can do everything and enjoy the game at its full potential.
    • Could we go back to the Topic, cus this nonsence can take forever i wont even continu explaining u cus u see only 1 side m8. I stay at the fact that Bless is a PvePvp game, and if u ask me they do a pretty good job on making both sides happy with enough Content :)

I just hope ChrizzzB comes with some very good news soon, we all can use some good news.
    • Ppl are often scared if they hear open pvp. Most gamws i played the open pvp was nice and nearly no ganking. Instanced pvp is nice when u just wanna hop in for a fast fight, but nothing beats the thrill of open pvp ^^
    • *skips in with Bryan poking PvE stick*
      *looks sad as her ears drop down*

Awwww... no more argument? The thread is back on it's rails?

*Throws stick away*

Okay! One question that I would love to know.... for planning purposes is if they have decided which races will be able to play as a Mystic or Warlock. Unless I missed it somewhere.

Also, once the AMA is announced if someone could please poke me. I have a budding community who most likely has a ton of their own questions that I could add.
    Peria Chronicles