About contacting ChrizzzB

Neviana wrote:

*skips in with Bryan poking PvE stick*
      *looks sad as her ears drop down*

Awwww... no more argument? The thread is back on it's rails?

*Throws stick away*
      Zazz is bad and evil, he doesn't want to talk!

*take a long look at Neviana's Tail smiling in a weird way*

Neviana! My dear lovelly Neviana *grin*

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
      regarding the AMA: i'm quite interested about an eventual development of the classes.
      months ago i've read on Steparu's site that they were planning for more classes specializations: steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/15…rview-and-job-advancement

they should've been at least 2 sub-classes per each current class, but i'm not really sure if it's currently planned for development, or if it was just a rumor.

there's also images around the internet about an iblis wielding a greatsword, so there's still hope.
      would be cool to play with a greatsword or spear user, at least for me.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."

Neviana wrote:

2b. Can we get a confirmation on transformation plaz? :thumbsup:
      I would also add if there is going to be a Marriage system (with bonuses) with Couple interactions and Sex interactions... i mean.. me and my wife both like a lot this kind of stuff.. we will be doing our Husband-Wife stuff also in the game and not only in the real life :P

New

Fenrir wrote:

regarding the AMA: i'm quite interested about an eventual development of the classes.
      months ago i've read on Steparu's site that they were planning for more classes specializations: steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/15…rview-and-job-advancement

they should've been at least 2 sub-classes per each current class, but i'm not really sure if it's currently planned for development, or if it was just a rumor.

there's also images around the internet about an iblis wielding a greatsword, so there's still hope.
      would be cool to play with a greatsword or spear user, at least for me.

those sub-classes were the other 2/3 core tree/paths you can choose
      like the Paldin currently can choose to build paladin/judge/priest
      Ranger can already build the specified marksma(sniper)/scout

all classes get the basic core which imo is a bit diff for mage, and then 2 other core/skill trees that are made more for specific situations.... so i just answered your question lol
      ----
      i would love for chris to enlighten us on the Mystic and Warlock along with the 3 missing races, there is so little info in Korea about them i wouldn't be surprised if Aeria had little-to-no info on them as well

New

Hey All,

Good news!! I think we have a confirmation on next AMA, so get your questions ready!!
      Yet there is still no date when this AMA is coming so stay tuned.

Here a link to ChrizzzB message:

https://twitter.com/ChrizzzB/status/733200658225111041

Hopefully ChrizzzB can give us some more info this time, I would love to know if things go according to plan and if we can expect the game coming soon.

Post was edited 5 times, last by “AcePro” ().

New

"Puremystic" wrote:

those sub-classes were the other 2/3 core tree/paths you can chooselike the Paldin currently can choose to build paladin/judge/priest Ranger can already build the specified marksma(sniper)/scout

all classes get the basic core which imo is a bit diff for mage, and then 2 other core/skill trees that are made more for specific situations.... so i just answered your question lol

i see. guess at this point i can only hope for new classes to be developed :|

as for the AMA, the priority will most likely be:
      - EU/NA release date;
      - payment method;
      - cash shop.

and they better NOT screw up on the last one.
      especially because this isn't another random browser game, but it's actually a good mmorpg that has still potential.

New

Fenrir wrote:

- payment method;
      Seriously doubt it will be different from F2P (with premium features that are mostly boosts, so nothing rilevant)... it work well in the Kr version

Fenrir wrote:

especially because this isn't another random browser game, but it's actually a good mmorpg that has still potential.
      Well said!

PS: Did a clean up of all the derailing posts that i, Zazz and Ace did...

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Bryan Fury” ().

New

Thnx Zazz, i didt noticed u deleted any post srry tho for yesterday wasnt ment to be that way.

Bryan Fury wrote:

Thnx for cleaning Bryan looks much better now xD

Fenrir wrote:

as for the AMA, the priority will most likely be:
      - EU/NA release date;
      - payment method;
      - cash shop.

Im also Curious how they gonna give away the Beta Keys, i hope its not random.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “AcePro” ().

New

AcePro wrote:

Thnx Zazz, i didt noticed u deleted any post srry tho for yesterday wasnt ment to be that way.

Bryan Fury wrote:

Thnx for cleaning Bryan looks much better now xD
      It was necessary... we spammed a bit too much lol :P

New

"AcePro" wrote:

Im also Curious how they gonna give away the Beta Keys, i hope its not random.

MMOsite used to give away keys during promotions, along with official platforms and fansites.

don't know about other sources, but as far as i know there's only a russian and english fansite( this one ) out there.
      i've seen ChrizzzB lurking around this board a while back, so it's already a step forward, i guess.

New

vegax87 wrote:

From now on, please avoid contacting ChrizzzB via email because you're just slowing down his work, if you have any question you can ask him on this thread: just following up with you guys...

No, you can't really. He says this in that thread:

I am really sorry but right now I do not have the time to run another ama and this post is not meant to be one. All I wanted to do is to follow up with you.
      I'm thinking of closing that thread and deleting Actosh's reply, since he didn't seem to notice Chris saying that. I'm unsure though, that's why I asked Chris is he prefers it that way so it'd ensure no one else asks him questions, thus not turning it into another AMA thing.

New

Actosh wrote:

Go ahead Zaz :). Or just delete the questions i had.

I removed them, since it really did seem clear to me that he didn't want anyone asking him a lot of questions. Hopefully he'll do another AMA sometime in the future where you can ask those though.

New

Dunno about his intentions, the post its a little confusing in that aspect, for one side I understand that he didn't want the post to become an AMA but for another side he even asked us some questions like:

Neowiz and Aeria Games

The work relationship couldn’t be better. In two weeks, we will travel to Korea to visit Neowiz. If you were with us, what would you do / ask / bring / sing?

So where is people supposed to reply him if the post it's closed? :P

New

Arkray wrote:

Dunno about his intentions, the post its a little confusing in that aspect, for one side I understand that he didn't want the post to become an AMA but for another side he even asked us some questions like:

Neowiz and Aeria Games

The work relationship couldn’t be better. In two weeks, we will travel to Korea to visit Neowiz. If you were with us, what would you do / ask / bring / sing?

So where is people supposed to reply him if the post it's closed? :P

I wondered that too, which is why I said I'll unclose it if he wants. Leaving it open will just encourage people to ask loads more AMA style questions though.
      Plus, there's always PM, email, and status wall messages.

New

Hi guys.. ups.. this took a turn I didn´t expect but I can see how I wasn´t clear enough.
      - I´ve asked Zazaaji to open my thread again. I know I said I can´t run an ama right now but I sure think that there is things you´d like to discuss and if possible, the team and I would like to participate in that discussion. What I can´t do is to try and gather every question you have right now and answer them.
      - please allow me to state: AcePro did not do anything wrong or bad. Quite on the contrary. He didn´t know how I felt and I should´ve told him personally.

Sorry for the confusion.