Mac

Hey guys! So I know what usually follows this question. There is going to be people saying that Mac is not a gaming platform, or that Macs are S***. Well, I looked up Bless online on Google, and was greeted with the basic information google provides about a game when you look it up. Well, under platforms it says Windows, and Mac IOS. Is Google just incorrect, or can I get my hopes up and expect a mac version when it releases?
      There was a discussion back in July of 2014 about this here: Mac Compatibility? , however that was a long time ago in terms of computer ages. Personally I only use Windows computers (for both compatibility and budget reasons), but I figured this idea should be opened again for discussion.

Zazaaji wrote:

As the other thread says too, you can always try BootCamp if you are desperate enough.
      Well... that is not so easy for everyone... it's always tricky do that, because you may mess up your main OS if you don't know what you are doing

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

Bryan Fury wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

As the other thread says too, you can always try BootCamp if you are desperate enough.
      Well... that is not so easy for everyone... it's always tricky do that, because you may mess up your main OS if you don't know what you are doing

Oh, I know, that's why I added the "if you are desperate" part. If it were me, I'd probably completely fry/brick the mac. My technology expertise is only for Windows, Android, and all the various TV/Computer input/output port names.

Really though, if someone were to make a BootCamp tutorial for how to both make a Mac up and running with it as well as fully getting Bless to work with it (Korean version for now, obviously), I'd be happy to sticky it. It'd be very helpful.