Daily free gift event (Calendar you get 1 gift(pet,cash money,mount,weapon) / day! )+Inventory Expand

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

• Daily free gift event (Calendar you get 1 gift(pet,cash money,mount,weapon) / day! )+Inventory Expand

Hi guys ^^
      Daily free gift , calendar event Lumena cash money, mount item, pet ect....:)

1, login bless pmang account!

Play Bless ,click Game Cash Store buton , and click big red korean button that claim the daily gift :)

Please like this post (Y) , it costs nothing ;) :love:
      Thanks

And please come Iron-Circle Guild ,thanks ;) :P
      ---> Iron - Circle English Guild <---

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3

Post was edited 2 times, last by Tauriel ().

• Thanks. Just got a couple of new daggers that are a little better than my own at the moment, lol. I do wonder though... What will happen to all of these items once the inventory expand runs out after 7 days? I unlocked as many as I could for 7 days since that was the only option which didn't require gems now.
    • TetsuyaHikari wrote:

Thanks. Just got a couple of new daggers that are a little better than my own at the moment, lol. I do wonder though... What will happen to all of these items once the inventory expand runs out after 7 days? I unlocked as many as I could for 7 days since that was the only option which didn't require gems now.

Hi you can inventory expansion next: 7 day, 30 day, forever
      :)

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • Tauriel wrote:

TetsuyaHikari wrote:

Thanks. Just got a couple of new daggers that are a little better than my own at the moment, lol. I do wonder though... What will happen to all of these items once the inventory expand runs out after 7 days? I unlocked as many as I could for 7 days since that was the only option which didn't require gems now.

Hi you can inventory expansion next: 7 day, 30 day, forever
      :)

Yeah, but the 30 day and permanent expansions cost gems :P

7 day is the only one that didn't cost me anything, but I'm assuming it's part of a campaign running right now since I checked on the first day and it had a gem cost too (20+ I think). I know they're not going to let me renew all of this space for as long as I play, each week it expires.