Dungeons Dificulity

Dungeons Dificulity

I saw many Gameplays but sadly not dungeons one. I want to know more info on the dungeons.

Are they related to the story more then you are done with them, OR are they more like Hard dungeons with swarming hard and strong monsters who have a great chance to drop items, long and each has a mid boos and a grand boos, the dungeon is very long, the deeper you get the harder it gets.

"Rappelz Online" is a game that i dont like (Poor story line, click enemy game type, attacks are all the same, main story activates ONLY after reaching to lvl 50) BUT it has an amazing pet system,Shopping system, and Dungeon system. If it was not for the dungeon and pets the game would have been gone YEARS agoo. They know how to put the value into something.

Now im not saying "Copy the game" but rather if the game has a dungeon system that allows me to return to it each time.

Or any comments on something good?
      The dungeons thus far appear to be optional. The first two, at least, do not require completion to progress the story (unlike FFXIV). In general, if you are standing in AOEs, you will probably die; especially if you stand in two in a row without being healed. The boss AOEs are clearly marked on the ground and the bosses tend to hit hard.

There are no hard-mode or expert-mode versions at this time. That could be a very low-hanging fruit for developers though if they intend to push more PVE. The dungeons are traditional: trash along the way to a boss; boss can summon adds, etc. It is not an instanced "stand your ground" and defeat waves of enemies where the longer you live = better awards.

Folks in OB can describe the dungeon loot changes. I'm sure those are still a work in progress given the feedback. Originally, the only worthwhile drops were from bosses and they dropped a rare crafting mat used to craft most gear types. Now, it sounds like trash can drop trash items and bosses can drop some items.