Difficulty

Greetings!

I know some of you already played in the CB and i am curious:

How hard is the game ?

Will it be the
      "i get all gear until max lvl in quests and just lvl cause i have to"

or will it be hard from the beginning, making leveling demanding too (you cant rush to maxlevel, have to care about your gear, prepare for dungeons and so on) ?

And about the endcontent (ik you cant say much about it since noone has seen it yet but i want to know your feelings):
      Will it be hard ?
      Will there be hardmode clears in the first few months ?

I hope you can give me some insight on this :3

Sogari
      Early leveling was pretty easy, pretty decent gear was craftable and with the odd drop felt no need to really do much else to obtain items. It will be interesting to see which directiont he game goes, i think they are looking at the guild/realm domination as being one of the games main selling points.
      Bless' Lead Developer said that they're lowering low-level dungeons difficulty and increasing dungeon drops

Ye thats what got me wondering. One would assume that the game will be decently hard if they even have to nerf low dungeons?! :3

+They are not sure if they make a targeting or an action based combat system. If they dont got for the targeting system they can do alot with it.
      +They were talking about 40 man raids. Im not so into massive raids but how wasted would it be to organize 40 people for an easy af dungeon ? ^^
      Honestly, it really depends on your class and build. Several of the Rangers said they died a LOT, but they also kill pretty quickly and can kite well. Playing as a Paladin, I only died once and that was because I got trained by a guy who pulled several mobs on to me when I was already in battle with a few mobs. I also fairly easily soloed elites.

Overall, I did not find the content to be that challenging, but I've also played other action MMOs. The visual indicators for power-up attacks are clear and easy to avoid for the most part. There is both traditional and "action combat" modes for every class. For Paladin, I definitely preferred traditional combat (especially for healing).

I didn't get to run dungeons other than the first one, but even the open world elites weren't that bad with my class. That said, the Guardians and Paladins were far, far easier for me than Berserker or Assassin. Or Ranger.

The difficulty is possibly a slight bit more challenging than when TERA first launched. It's certainly not vanilla EQ1 or anything, though a two-man group is far easier than just "twice as easy" as solo.