Preview of Mystic skills - Open Beta

Preview of Mystic skills - Open Beta

I was taking a look at .KOR language files and found the skill descriptions of Warlock and Mystic, keep in mind that Neowiz is still working on them so they're not 100% ready. However these skills will give you a general idea of what Mystic is.

Mystic Deal: Mystic's HP is consumed by 10% every second while Mystic's MP is restored by 20% every second

Mystic Blessing: Heals a friendly target by X every second, once the effect disappears it heals by Y (similar to LifeBloom in WoW)

Grudge: Deals X amount of damage every second, if Aura of Pain is active on the enemy target, it will deal an additional 30% of damage

Surprise Attack: Casts a frontal wave to interrupt enemy casting. Not affected by Global cooldown.

Aura of Regeneration: Heals every ally within 30m radius by X every 3 seconds, it consumes X MP every 3 seconds while the aura is active. Only an aura at time.

Aura of Pain: Deals X amount of damage every 3 seconds to enemies within 30m radius. It consumes X MP every 3 seconds while the aura effect is active. Only an aura at time.

Cure Wave (or Healing Wave): Heals up to 5 party members within 9m radius. if you use another recovery skill in 6 seconds, MP consumption is increased.

Nightmare: Deals X amount of damage every 3 seconds over 15 seconds

Focus: The friendly (or enemy) target affected by Focus will receive boosted effects based on the active aura.

Mythical Wave: Casts a frontal wave that deals X amount of damage and knockbacks the enemies

Gale: Boost movement speed by 15% to allies within 30m radius. Unable to use in combat. Only an aura at time.

Pray 1: Mystic dedicates himself to heal an ally, including the doubling of renewal energy. You can dedicate to one target at time.

Purify: It will remove X amount of beneficial effects on an enemy target.

Maze: Deals X amount of damage to an enemy target, if Nightmare is active it will increase its duration by 3 seconds

Delusion: It reduces the attack power of enemies within 30m radius by 10%.

Lethargy: Increase additional received damage by 10% (basically reduces physical\magical defense) to enemies within 30m radius. MP is consumed while the effect lasts.

Post was edited 4 times, last by “vegax87” ().

I was looking at the weapons and I found something curious:

Line 16853: $*itemInfo-tooltip_template-wand_common_1=weapon_wand
      Line 16942: $*itemInfo-tooltip_template-orb_common_4=weapon_orb
      Line 16936: $*itemInfo-tooltip_template-scythe_rare_10=weapon_scythe
      Line 16640: $*itemInfo-tooltip_template-hammer_1h_common_1=weapon_1H_hammer
      Line 16637: $*itemInfo-tooltip_template-mace_1h_class_1=weapon_1H_mace

Warlock weapon is a Scythe
      Paladin's mace..
      What about the wand and orb??
      And what about the hammer?
      From 22 ppl in one server, im only Assasin :( maybe for this no one translate assassin skills :( Hope some of you gays do it this for me plsssss :) or give me link for assassin skills, and i try with googletranslate to translate for me , i cant find assasin skills on any languege :(