Core Technologies ?

• Question
    • Core Technologies ?

As I've been working through trying to translate some of the Paladin skills I've come across the term 'Core Technologies' quite a bit. For example I've come across Cleric, Judge, and Paladin all referenced within the 15 or so skills I've worked on today. Does anyone know if these are skill trees, buffs, or specializations?

Thoughts?
    • Core = spec. More of a stance since you can swap every 90s out of combat iirc
      Abilities/skills that pair with a core will receive benefits while in it's appropriate stance

hellfish.altervista.org/_alter…bpage/PaladinWebpage.html
    • Txt you both made me so happy... yet so sad in the posting of those skills... *throws current translation work out the window* I'm going back to my lore!!!!

For serious though, thank you that explains A LOT
    • First of all - Technology means Skill. I was also troubled by that when translating but well ^^

Anyway it is like a specialization you can change at will ( not while in battle).

Each Core skill represents a specialization such as Cleric = Healer, Paladin = Tanky Support (?), Judge = Tanky DD.

If you choose Cleric as spec. you character will get more mana, more init, etc. The core skill also changes some active skills. For example while Core Skill "Cleric" is active Skill XYZ changes to a strong heal, while "Paladin" is active it is a small heal and while "Judge" is active it is a Self-Heal or Damage skill.

So by choosing your core skill you basically can change your playstyle and adjust to certain situation. No group content today - choose Judge and do some damage. Guild needs a healer - choose Cleric and so on.

The Paladin is the class which changes most. The other classes have minor changes for example the Assassin can move without movementspeed reduction while in stealth while "Assassin" core skill is active and will get a movementspeed reduction of 30% while "Outlaw" core skill is active.

In Summary the core skills are a multifunctional skill as they
      • act like passives - they boost your abilities and stats in a passive way
      • act like aura - they change your surrounding like the Assassin core skill "Thief" get's a poison aura, etc.
      • act like active skills - they can be actively used (then the cooldown of 60 seconds starts) and boost your abilities greatly

Hope that helps
    Peria Chronicles