Pinned Server and faction for open beta.

• Same here but since Windows 10 I had to use the windows key
      prt sc, ctrl+prt sc, windows+prt sc, I've been forced to evolve

Either way it'll work somehow

@ Zeronohero Most are EU players I think but English at least :- )
    • Updated Server Distribution:
      Current user distribution of Bless Source:

Servername Union Heiron
      피지스
      • Djkinetic, Mage
      • Che’lu, Mage
      • Iloverey, ???

아쉬루하
      • CrazyStalker, Ranger
      • mrkillersoul, Berserker

바라카
      • Symeria, Ranger
      • Nito, Paladin
      • Neviana, Paladin
      • Burakura, Berserker
      • Tyrel, Paladin
      • sEEEb, Ranger
      • Badass, Guardian
      • Galatea, Paladin
      • Lord, Ranger
      • Mattaus, Mage
      • ZeroNohero, Mage
      • Ve, Mage
      • RehdEyez, Guardian
      • Txt, Guardian
      • Maidryl, Ranger
      • Nerolica, Ranger
      • Keshna, Guardian
      • Alexisonfire, Paladin
      • Shekly, Mage
      • Sasuke, Assassin
      • Kakahy, Berserker
      • Arlend, Mage

Seems Berserkers and Assassins don't get much love xD

Txt wrote:

I'm not sure on the stats on gear (have all stats or limited to #) or if they change w your Core, but perhaps Paladins should state their main Core? Not only can they tank (magic>physical iirc) and dps, they may be the only healers beginning of OBTI want to know who I need to bother ig !

Well I think the main tank will be the Guardian because they have more threat/aggro generation skills than the Paladin. So I think the Paladin will be more of a tanky supporter than a real tank, though they have one or two aggro skills.

Still the 2nd core you get as Paladin is the Priest/Cleric core which is way more convenient than the Judge skill as you deal more damage and can heal yourself. Mana is sometimes a problem but still.... way better than Judge in my view. So I think many of us Paladins won't have a problem switching to the Cleric/Priest core if it is necessary. I mean you can switch between the cores all the time so it won't be that much of a problem to begin with.

The post was edited 10 times, last by Nito ().

• I truly only care about the Priest Core ;- ) PLD has more magical mitigation atm than Guardian but that's all. It's not the switching that concern me, it's PLDs who will gear mainly for the purpose of Priest - if that is a thing in this game or if all gear translates between Cores

바라카 Txt, Guardian
    • Nito wrote:

Updated Server Distribution:
      Current user distribution of Bless Source:

Servername Union Heiron
      피지스
      • Puiche, Assassin
      • Djkinetic, Mage
      • Che’lu, Mage
      • Alexisonfire, Paladin
      • Shekly, Mage
      • Iloverey, ???

시라니아
      currently no one
      바라카
      • Symeria, Ranger
      • Nito, Paladin
      • Neviana, Paladin
      • Burakura, Berserker
      • Tyrel, Paladin
      • sEEEb, Ranger
      • Badass, Guardian
      • Galatea, Paladin
      • Lord, Ranger
      • Mattaus, Mage
      • ZeroNohero, Mage
      • Ve, Mage
      • RehdEyez, Guardian

Seems Berserkers and Assassins don't get much love xD

Txt wrote:

I'm not sure on the stats on gear (have all stats or limited to #) or if they change w your Core, but perhaps Paladins should state their main Core? Not only can they tank (magic>physical iirc) and dps, they may be the only healers beginning of OBTI want to know who I need to bother ig !

Well I think the main tank will be the Guardian because they have more threat/aggro generation skills than the Paladin. So I think the Paladin will be more of a tanky supporter than a real tank, though they have one or two aggro skills.

Still the 2nd core you get as Paladin is the Priest/Cleric core which is way more convenient than the Judge skill as you deal more damage and can heal yourself. Mana is sometimes a problem but still.... way better than Judge in my view. So I think many of us Paladins won't have a problem switching to the Cleric/Priest core if it is necessary. I mean you can switch between the cores all the time so it won't be that much of a problem to begin with.

I Will try all the classes,rally like the mages
    Peria Chronicles